• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Alcohol!!!!!!!!

Slasher

Suck It
Sullivan has been banned from this thread, he's a derailing machine.

He asked for people to recommend him something for prom? I don't really understand how that would be considered derailing a thread about alcohol lol...

btw, last night was fucking awesome. As promised, I had a 710ml can of old milwaukee in one hand and a 26er of vodka in the other which I was sipping from and pouring into my gf's cup when needed. I got pretty plastered. Surprisingly though I don't feel sick today, it must've been because I drank a bunch of water beforehand and afterwards.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
Tonight, I'm going to get hammered, give my standards a viking funeral, and make bad decisions. Tomorrow I won't remember a thing.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Tonight, I'm going to get hammered, give my standards a viking funeral, and make bad decisions. Tomorrow I won't remember a thing.

Excellent.

I was six beers in last night, and I just fell asleep. Didn't pass out or anything, I was just fucking tired.

u guise, dont start drinking at 130 in the mornin

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Cousin's grad party last night. Drank from about 730 to 2 when I passed out talking on the phone to my lady friend. Haha. Excellent time.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Tomorrow's Senior Skip Day (If you don't know what that is, it's where all the seniors skip school) at our school. Tonight, there's supposed to be a party. But they always get busted, so I decided not to go. Instead, I'm just gonna chill at a friend's house with two close friends and drink till there's no more beer.
Updates will come.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Graduation is tomorrow. Needless to say, I'll be party hopping.
There's a party/cookout tonight at the president of my class's house (she has parties every week, at least it seems). And if I don't get drunk tonight, I will for sure tomorrow night. A buddy of mine is setting up a tent in his back yard for seniors to drink and smoke.
Also, someone's having a band playing at their graduation party tomorrow(pretty rare where I live, we're just a small town). My band's playing with them this summer, so I'm gonna go and listen and hang out with them. I've partied with a few of them, lol.
So really, I'm more excited for parties than I am to graduate. As I see it, I've been outa school for over a week now, anyway.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Forgot about this thread, but I just want to say that during senior week I did at one point drink vodka out of the bottle for a while. I did it for Slasher :p. Senior week was amazing, where everyone rents houses down the shore for a week and you just go all over to parties every night. Best week of my life.

And the beer before liquor stuff is bullshit.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
geaduation fucking rocked house. This party i went to, got me toasted as shit. Hahaha.I played an acoustic bersion of ;hot in here". lol. And then seomeont sang a song about the most epic showdoewn ot something. Got pics and vides. will post some tomorroe whrn i'm not so drunk. also, i think i cut my finger :(

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Forgot about this thread, but I just want to say that during senior week I did at one point drink vodka out of the bottle for a while. I did it for Slasher :p. Senior week was amazing, where everyone rents houses down the shore for a week and you just go all over to parties every night. Best week of my life.

[HIGHLIGHT]And the beer before liquor stuff is bullshit.[/HIGHLIGHT]

I agree. That saying actually works the opposite way for me.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I never drink beer ever...it tastes too malty for my liking, especially as I have a bit of a sweet tooth. My choice of drinks reflects that.

What I can normally be seen drinking...

Malibu+Cranberry juice
Absolut vanilla+coke
Jaegerbombers
Vodka+Red Bull
Buckfast
Cola Schnapps+Vodka+coke
Shots of Aftershock/Sourz