• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

All Things Political

Adiuvo

I'm surprised too. Staying home from school to watch it.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I agree. However, my mum was saying like, "ITS FUCKING AUTO-PROMPTED!"

I disagreed as he never looked down once. Was pretty funny how he was saying Bush did a shit job without actually saying it. Obviously he would have never cottoned on. Marvellous.

Adiuvo

I disagreed as he never looked down once. Was pretty funny how he was saying Bush did a shit job without actually saying it. Obviously he would have never cottoned on. Marvellous.

lol, I thought that as well. I like how he said 'Bush did a great job.' or something to that effect, then he went on with how bad the previous administration did.

Ciaran

I agree. However, my mum was saying like, "ITS FUCKING AUTO-PROMPTED!"

i3117649113rn3.jpg

Don't have to look down to read an auto prompter, they're in his line of sight. (I know the pic isn't from the inauguration but its a good example and a great pic to boot)

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
im po'd that I overslept and missed it. oh well. now it'll be on youtube and I can skip stuff I don't care about.

Seth

MD Party Room
Can anyone link the speech if it has happed yet... I over slept today and woke up at 12:00 lol

mohaas05

Inauguration was great. Although at bit of a distance, I managed to see Obama and the speech. Took plenty of pictures.

Adiuvo

Were you in the area by the monument? I couldn't understand how those people could even see him.