• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

Seth

MD Party Room
Yea I dont find many songs that I cant find on a public tracker...I only use what cd as a backup...

Seth

MD Party Room
"What" should be your primary source imo.

I find it impossible to seed on most torrents...So that why it not my primary source.

Colm

Then you shouldn't be on What at all. If you can't seed, private trackers aren't for you and you should probably use HTTP sources instead.

Seth

MD Party Room
Then you shouldn't be on What at all. If you can't seed, private trackers aren't for you and you should probably use HTTP sources instead.

I can seed just fine from public torrent sites. But I cant seem to seed on what.cd I leave the torrent up for 4 days and it wont make it past 1 mb. I sometimes get a max of a 100 mb on freeleach torrents but that it. Like I said I use it as a back up there I cant find on public torrent sites or on rapidshare..

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
I only use what cd as a backup...

Thats the dumbest shit I've heard... like ever. What.cd should be your primary. As for your seeding issue, I've uploaded 50gb in 2weeks 2 days. and downloaded 30gb. It's sounds like a "user error" to me. Why would you let your account just die?

explosions

Thats the dumbest shit I've heard... like ever.

It makes me wanna cry. All of this time I've spent trying to get an invite, and then he gets one just because he asks and doesn't even use it. :(

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
i can't say for what, but on ipt i can't seed unless there are A FUCKTON of leechers(like 400+) it just sits at 0.

TacticalPenguin

endunknown - ipt makes seeding look like cake compared to what, at least from the couple of times I found a movie on there before I got into TC.

Seth, if you can't seed for shit on what and don't take the site seriously, there's no reason for anybody to let you into TC. There are way more than enough guides on there that with a little bit of determination you shouldn't have any problems.

Seth

MD Party Room
It makes me wanna cry. All of this time I've spent trying to get an invite, and then he gets one just because he asks and doesn't even use it. :(

I waited a long time to get a invite...

So are you guys saying that I have a seeding problem on what.cd?

Cus I can seed just fine on demonoid,Tv Torrents and a few other smaller sites.....

Ok so I been trying to seed for about 10 hours and got nothing..

5pk8z5.jpg

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
^^ if your a power user a what you get unlimited invites to various sites (how I got m invite to tc). If you not a power user then go to a torrent invite forum and apply there.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
I'll post this here, I have a free copy of Half life 2, now is there anyone who hasn't played it and wants it for Steam? (Btw, if you haven't played it you have something mentally wrong for you...! jk)

Moose

Meta Moose
I'll post this here, I have a free copy of Half life 2, now is there anyone who hasn't played it and wants it for Steam? (Btw, if you haven't played it you have something mentally wrong for you...! jk)

Me :p

Moose__ (two underscores) is my Steam name.

Much appreciated.