• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

evildead

If you guys want REAL storage, find private places or places people work hard at to make perfect.

idzr.org
dznr.org
kttns.org

Bump: I have 2 invites to kttns.org. Made for OSX users since it finds it's grace in it's widget but all of the widgets functionality is on the site for Windows users.

Bump: I have 2 invites to kttns.org. Made for OSX users since it finds it's grace in it's widget but all of the widgets functionality is on the site for Windows users.

I would LOOOOVE an invitation to dznr.org or kttns.org if anyone could be so kind & spare one. i may have a couple of my own to share. TIA!

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
I've got 5 invites to Spotify for anyone who hasn't got it?

Bump:
It really depends on what you want, I'll explain it as best I can.
Private torrent trackers (especially SceneAccess) have amazing pre times, which means the time it takes for the scene to release a movie to when it's up on the tracker is usually about a minute. That's only if you want bleeding edge releases, as soon as it's on the internet though. The scene is hit and miss, I've seen movies (like 300) up on trackers a week or something before release and then others you have to wait until a DVD rip comes around (at which point you'll already have seen the film). You really don't know when a new movie will pop up.
The worst things about trackers are ratios and there is no chance that you'll be able to download old movies, things become poorly seeded after a few weeks.

You best option is the grab a rapidshare premium account and head over to warez-bb. Movies hit there a few hours after trackers, which really isn't that bad at all.
Best thing is, you don't rely on other people to seed and there's no ratio to keep. Basically every movie ever will be there.

I agree, Warez-BB is probably the best site for downloads, I don't use torrents because, well my ISP doesn't like them at all, so rapidshare accounts are a must, I have a few, which I won't be lending out (sorry), but you can buy one and just upload and make it live off the rapidpoints. Also warez-bb has over 750,000 members, so if something isn't uploaded there, it is most likely not known at all :p

Chathurga

It's a good site. I like it a lot more than What, enjoy.
Really lucky I got that invite out, yours was the one that triggered them to close again I think.

James.

User Not Found
If you guys want REAL storage, find private places or places people work hard at to make perfect.

idzr.org
dznr.org
kttns.org

If you've got any invites left, may I have one?

Thanks

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
I can send week-long free trials of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning to anyone, although I'm limited to a few per month.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
So i'm currently about to do the interview for what.cd. In the meantime, does anyone have any waffles or what.cd invites? I don't have anything in return but thanks in advance

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
well, i have been waiting for about 2 hours and nothing has happened, so i asked for one in case you could put me out of my misery. lol.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
YES. I took the test again and i must say that it was rather easy compared to the first time. So now i got a What.cd account now for a waffles and stmusic

RoBz

sucker
YES. I took the test again and i must say that it was rather easy compared to the first time. So now i got a What.cd account now for a waffles and stmusic
STMusic is dead. Waffles is pretty much the same as What I guess, it's down to personal preference.