• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Senior Pranks

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
In highschool, everybody always tries to come up with the best senior pranks.
Post your Ideas, other's ideas, or historical pranks done in your school.

This year, I want to do something involving Rick Astley.
I wish I would be graduating number 1 or 2 in my class, because then I could give a speech with nothing but the lyrics to the song.

I would also like to prank the intercom on the last day of classes.

So, what are your ideas?

a classic, but a great one is to get 3 goats and number them 1,2,4 and release them in your school the staff will be looking for #3 forever only to find out there isnt one. Thats one of my personal fav's.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
a classic, but a great one is to get 3 goats and number them 1,2,4 and release them in your school the staff will be looking for #3 forever only to find out there isnt one. Thats one of my personal fav's.

Hehehehe, I like that one.

Serideth

Apart from the dancing one, none of these are original and I'm pretty sure the staff will just be bored of them.

Joey

That kind of goes with animal cruelty....
But that would be epic.

Animal Cruelty? Is that where we've come to in this world, where trapping people in a gym with snakes is actually considered cruel to the snakes?

Did I fall asleep for 40 years or something? What the hell...

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Animal Cruelty? Is that where we've come to in this world, where trapping people in a gym with snakes is actually considered cruel to the snakes?

Did I fall asleep for 40 years or something? What the hell...

If his school is anything like mine, some people will be trying to kill the snakes.
And even though they are creepy, some charges may be pressed for animal cruelty.

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
Last year, a friend and I had lots of fun with an email bomber.

My friend sent 150,000 emails to the principal from a shitty teachers email address asking to shower with him or something. The principal thought the email system got hacked and was freaking out. And our email systems are so bad, there isn't a "delete all" button, so the principal had to get a new email address.

Also earlier on in the year, we rickrolld that shitty teacher earlier that I mentioned by spoofing and email from the principal to him claiming that it was a new schedule or something. He got rickrolld DURING class and the volume was up.. EPIC. It was also one of those rickroll sites that moves the browser around the screen so that just adds to the fun.

Ironically, my chemistry teacher LOVES Rick Astley and we are going to see him if he ever comes to Canada. So I decided to rewrite "Never Gonna Give You Up" to make it about bonding. So I brought the "paintroll" music on my psp and JUST as I started playing it, that shitty teacher that got rickrolld earlier walks in the door and is speechless. Brix were shat.

Not senior pranks. THe first one was in grade 10 and this one was just a couple months ago (grade 11).

Colm

Not a senior prank, but people seriously overreact to this:
Code:
:1
net send * NO
goto 1
Replace NO with any message you want.
Yeah, they're easily tracked back to whoever sent them, so... disguise that batch file as a shortcut to some file or something?

Slasher

Suck It
My high school wasn't into this. Nothing happened for my senior year.

They have this show on MTV about senior pranks that have been done. They all seem pretty stupid if you ask me. Like for example one of them was these guys unscrewed the doors to the main school hall and they drove this one guy who was in on its car into the hall way. Wow, cool.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
We did a walkout. It was pretty solid.

200+ people just got up and left school at a predetermined random time.

Then went to a huge keg party.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Apart from the dancing one, none of these are original and I'm pretty sure the staff will just be bored of them.

lol it'd be funnier cuz its a catholic high school so the teachers would be freaking out even more

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
lol it'd be funnier cuz its a catholic high school so the teachers would be freaking out even more

haha. Did I mention mine was a catholic high school. They thought we were trying to defile Jesus because a fish is a sign for him. You have no Idea how much trouble we were in. One of my friends is still not allowed on campus.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i plan to send a print command to every printer in the network and have it print out a file with huge letters that read "FEED ME!!", over and over, and anyone whom can find that bash.org quote where i got the idea from, would be awesome to link it=-)

RoBz

sucker
We have a little pond with a fountain in the middle of our school. Gonna fill it up with soap, suds go everywhere. Other than that...not sure yet.

One year some lads made a huge penis running through the whole school, they made it out of toilet paper and duct tape I think, it was like the balls somewhere and then the shaft ran all around the corridors up and down stairs and finally the head outside the principals office.