• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

SeanyP

i watched tropic thunder a couple nights ago.
I found it quite boring if i'm honest.
i don't find films withs ben stiller as a lead role very enjoyable actually.

and watched lock, stock and two smoking barrels yesterday for the first time in ages.
i highly recommend it :) hilarious!

-chw42-

Like a Boss
i watched tropic thunder a couple nights ago.
I found it quite boring if i'm honest.
i don't find films withs ben stiller as a lead role very enjoyable actually.

and watched lock, stock and two smoking barrels yesterday for the first time in ages.
i highly recommend it :) hilarious!

Tropic Thunder after the first time is absolutely hilarious. Mostly because it's literally a one-liner-type movie.

I watched Gran Torino today and I loved it. Clint Eastwood was BA.

I really hated that fat dude in the gang, he pissed me off so much.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I just watched RocknRolla this morning. It was a little slow to develop, but once the midway part started with the handsome Bob stuff and the second theft of the Russians, it was very enjoyable.

Worth watching if you haven't - 8/10.

twelve

I'm not dead
I saw RocknRolla in the cinema, I enjoyed it but it's nothing groundbreaking. It's kinda the usual Guy Ritchie affair. If you liked Lock Stock, Snatch, Layer Cake etc then you'll probably like RocknRolla as well.

I downloaded Definitely Maybe the other day (dunno how recently it came out) and really enjoyed that. Kind of a chick flick but I'm a fag for them, so that would explain why I liked it. I wouldn't recommend it to people that see Ryan Reynolds is in it and expect Van Wilder (like I did) because you'll be disappointed. If you like a watch once and then throw away chick flick then it's worth watching.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I saw Role Models and it was surprisingly amazing... It's the funniest thing I've seen since Anchorman. I was not expecting it to be good at all, but it was hilarious.

I watched this last night and it had me rolling on several occasions. Paul Rudd is a funny bastard.

Mister Chief

Watched Taken last night. The story and premise in general is completely over the top and borders on comical. The acting is kind of wooden during early scenes but once Liam Neeson gets to kicking some ass it is pretty no holds barred until the end.

It's a good action film and it's only 90 minutes long so it's not a big time investment.

Seth

MD Party Room
Just saw "W" it was a nice but very long movie...Might be fun to watch even everyone forgotten how much bush sucked 8 years for now lol...

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Just finished watching Slumdog. It was quality. I'd go so far as to say it's a lock for Best Picture this year.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I watched Defiance today. There wasn't as much action as I expected. It was okay; nothing spectacular.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
I watched Defiance today. There wasn't as much action as I expected. It was okay; nothing spectacular.

Yeah, i read the reviews on it before i went and so I knew what to expect. But overall I thought it was a decent movie.

Also: I also watched Taken recently. It was pretty good movie. Most of the action was in the end. Overall, i'd recommend it

Cryox

Bro.
I just watched No Country for Old Men, it was pretty good, but the end was kinda a disappointment, but it was worth the rental.

I also saw some of Horton Hears a Who, cause my sisters were watching it and i have one thing to say, it sucks lol.

Cryox

Bro.
there were a couple funny parts but when they broke into singing, well i just couldn't stand it. I hate movie's where people sing, it just kinda ruins it for me.

i mean, if i'm watching a good movie, than all of a sudden, the main characters start singing, and the villain or w/e, i just don't like it. if someone is singing in one of the bars or clubs whatever, then its fine cause the main characters aren't usually involved...
well there's my 2cents but w/e