• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Flower

FranzH

For the Helghast!
Yeah, maybe they will release more levels? :)

Though on the other hand, won't you get bored of it after a while? Personally I think I will but for now I think it is awesome!

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
I just bought this game and started playing it. I love it, it's refreshing to play another flOw-esque game, and I think that this one is much better than flow, and it's definitely got a much more appealing visual style and use of color.

Also, I would recommend downloading the XMB Theme, I'm using it and it's one of the best available.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
This game is very passable in my opinion. I just played what I think are the first two levels and it's extremely boring. It's like playing pac-man or Sonic with no enemies.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Decent game but definitely not for everyone. It's great playing it at night with all the lights off, so relaxing. The graphics look amazing in motion, one of the best looking games I have seen on PS3.

Seth

MD Party Room
For anyone who still wants this the game is on sale for 5 bucks! Buy it now!

Nick

flower seems completely pointless. i dont get why anyone would even waste their time with it.