• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Chat?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I would prefer an IRC channel, since me and few others already run a well-known one.

Join: irc.lan.st

Channel: #psp

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well I got mIRC, but how the heck do I get on irc.lan.st? (I am a newbie at this)

Type "/server irc.lan.st" (without the quotes)

Then type "/j #psp"

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I have a solve-all, why don't we build-in a java IRC client that would connect to either irc.lan.st #psp or a new exophase channel automatically, I like those, much easier.:smile: Might not be easy to actually do, though, just a suggestion, I go to a site that has one'a dose and it's rocks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have a solve-all, why don't we build-in a java IRC client that would connect to either irc.lan.st #psp or a new exophase channel automatically, I like those, much easier.:smile: Might not be easy to actually do, though, just a suggestion, I go to a site that has one'a dose and it's rocks.

Yeah, sounds good. I will do that.

Cheezeball99

Yeah, sounds good. I will do that.

Awesome. Lookin' forward to it. I figure this way we'll have more people this way too, because it IS so easy to access.

Darkchild

The Doctor
If you need help X3Sphere I am used to make those IRC clients in java
And if you need an Exophase only channel like a shoutbox or something I can help out too =)

Cheezeball99

Any word on this? I don't mean to sound impatient, I was just wondering, I'm excited.:smile:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Roe

How do you use this(I'm new to this). When I go to the url specified it logs me in as exo1.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
How do you use this(I'm new to this). When I go to the url specified it logs me in as exo1.

yeah that is normal. you can change your nick by typing this "/nick roe-ur-boat" (without the quotes).

Cheezeball99

I'm banned for being a 'lamer' apparently.:sad:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm banned for being a 'lamer' apparently.:sad:

sorry well looking at the logs you kept disconnecting and reconnecting. they thought you were a spammer. I will unban you.

Cheezeball99

sorry well looking at the logs you kept disconnecting and reconnecting. they thought you were a spammer. I will unban you.

Yay! Thanks!

Yea, I was trying to figure out how to change my nick and if it was actually working 'n' stuff, because I was having trouble with Java.