• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSARDumper with 3.10 Support

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Team C+D have modified psardumper to support 3.10 decryption. Yes, that means a 3.10 OE release is definitely possible now ;)

UPDATE: This release also works with the 3.11 firmware update, Sony did not change the keys.

Download PSARDumper with 3.10 / 3.11 Support

rupala

Are you crazy, in less than 24 hours! this is so Beautiful...i'm stammering with C+D guys... you are the "beast" ... ;)

Rupa - Love the Scene
Lisbon 2007

JKing

Banned
This 3.10 oe....will this allow you to play psx games just like verison..3.30 oe from darkalex? And anyclue how long for this update?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This 3.10 oe....will this allow you to play psx games just like verison..3.30 oe from darkalex? And anyclue how long for this update?

You can expect it to have all features from 3.03 OE .. as for release dates, well it's done when it's done :)

JKing

Banned
You can expect it to have all features from 3.03 OE .. as for release dates, well it's done when it's done :)

Cant wait for it...hope u can update from 3.03 because i cant find a GTA with firmware 2.00 to save my life ...so im hope.

Joker2kill

I don't mean to sound too noobish here. Even know I will...

I was wondering how to use//install this dumper. I can't seem to find a readme//tutorial//troubleshooter for it. So I was wondering if you could help me :)
I did read this somewhere... :
1. Download both firmware 3.10 and the New Psardumper.

2. Put the psar_dump2 and psar_dump2% into your game or game150 folder.

3. Use PBP Unpacker to extract the fw 3.10 DATA.PSAR to the root of your memory stick.

4. Run the dumper. You should have no errors
I get lost at #3 :p. I got PBP Unpacker and that, but where do I put the extraction (J:\ , Or J:\MP_ROOT)?
Thx in advance :D

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You would put the DATA.PSAR in J:\

Joker2kill

Ok, so I tryed that. And I got some Error Thingy..."The game could not be started (8002014C)".
Also, When I go on my PSP's Game/Memory Stick/... I have 2 files. One is corrupted, one isn't, is that suppose to happen?
BTW, Thx for the quick reply.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hmm should not happen.

If you are running 3.03 OE place the two folders in J:/PSP/GAME150

colin_turner99

HI

Im running V3.11 and trying to run the dumper but i get the game error

"The Game could not be started (8002014C)"

I have all the files in the places that are quoted in this Thread

Am i doing something wrong?

I want to get Homebrew working

Col

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
HI

Im running V3.11 and trying to run the dumper but i get the game error

"The Game could not be started (8002014C)"

I have all the files in the places that are quoted in this Thread

Am i doing something wrong?

I want to get Homebrew working

Col

PSARDumper is for DUMPING the 3.11 firmware contents on a homebrew-enabled PSP.

You can't run these applications on the official 3.11.

Ryan3000

OK so im a total newbie at this stuff i have 3.11
so no what is the decrypt for and i get to the 2nd one and i have no clue how to get the psar_dumb2 thing please help

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
OK so im a total newbie at this stuff i have 3.11
so no what is the decrypt for and i get to the 2nd one and i have no clue how to get the psar_dumb2 thing please help

3.11 cannot run homebrew.

Ryan3000

so will it ever then im just sick of spending a fortune on games that i play for like 2 days beat them and then they just sit there grathering dust

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
yes its possible. best to not upgrade from now on if you want to be sure to downgrade in the future.