• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSARDumper with 3.10 Support

Krboy

Pleaz~~

Dark Alex please make us 3.11->1.5 downgrader......

I want to fall into your custom firmwares~

Anyway~ thanx for your beautiful works~ lol

Dingle Berry 03

HELP ME PEOPLE!!!!!

GUYs i really need a good answer plz give me one... so i have my psp in my lap rite now and iv benn trying to unpack this decrypter but i dont know what the hell you guys are talking about when you wrote Extract the DATA.PSAR to the root of your memory stick. how the hell do you get that data.psar plzzzz sumone write back and fyi i got pbp unpack for my thingy THANKS
!!!!:)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
extract the sony update with PBP unpacker to get the data.psar .. its on the downloads section

Dingle Berry 03

HELP ME PEOPLE!!!!!

extract the sony update with PBP unpacker to get the data.psar .. its on the downloads section

yeah man well i tryed that and now i got a corrupted file and a normal one and then normal one doent work its an error if ur still there give me then quickest response u can thanxs man:)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
not sure what you're talking about. all you need to do is put the data.psar on your memory stick then run psardumper.

Are you having trouble starting psardumper? what firmware you on

Dingle Berry 03

HELP ME PEOPLE!!!!!

not sure what you're talking about. all you need to do is put the data.psar on your memory stick then run psardumper.

Are you having trouble starting psardumper? what firmware you on

ok ill tell you exactly whats up ..... im running 3.11 fw , ok this is what happens.. i extract that sony 3.11 update to my psp root of my memo stick, then i take those two folders and drag them into the game folder , then i go to game in my psp menu > game > corrupted file

and then the dumper and when i go to the normal non corupted one it says error...
so tell me what you can tell me with that info hopefully one of u has a gooooood answer because iv been up all nite and this is the last thing i need ok lol thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
there's your problem. you can't run this on 3.10 or 3.11, its for decrypting those firmwares on a 1.5 or any custom firmwares.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Then why does it say 3.11 decrypting all over the place???

because that's what it does, decrypt 3.11 on a 1.5 or any custom firmware.

3.11 can't run any homebrew applications for now. maybe in the future, so I suggest you not upgrade your firmware from now on if you want to run apps like this.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
isnt this all for custom firmware thats what i read from another site i never herd nothing about homebrew

no, 3.10 OE-A is the custom firmware. but you must be on 1.5 firmware to install it. and currently, the highest firmware that is able to downgrade to 1.5 is 3.03.

this app is just very useful to all developers and Devhook users

Pixy Polly

Hi, I'm new here.
I tried to use psardumper today (as instructed in the 3.10 popsloader readme), I unpacked the 3.10 firmware update file using PBP unpacker and put DATA.PSAR file in the root of my memory stick (being F:\). I extracted the psardumpmod and psardumpmod% to F:\PSP\GAME150 and ran it from my PSP. Howver, when I push the square button, it says that I don't have the DATA.PSAR on my root folder. Can someone help me out please?

And btw, what is the src folder for?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi, I'm new here.
I tried to use psardumper today (as instructed in the 3.10 popsloader readme), I unpacked the 3.10 firmware update file using PBP unpacker and put DATA.PSAR file in the root of my memory stick (being F:\). I extracted the psardumpmod and psardumpmod% to F:\PSP\GAME150 and ran it from my PSP. Howver, when I push the square button, it says that I don't have the DATA.PSAR on my root folder. Can someone help me out please?

everything is right, are you sure its there? best to double check..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Pixy Polly

very strange.. do you have another memory stick you can test with? some slower memory sticks seem to fail at loading big files
Hey! I finally get it to work. It seems my psardumper file caused that trouble because when I d/l the file from the first post in this thread it works fine. I don't remember where I d/l that file from though.

Thank you for your help anyway! <3