• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

1.5 Kernel Add-on for 4.01 M33

lilshadow

do i have to this for my 4.01 m33-2 my psp is fat

i just updated from 3.03 oe-b via 3.52M33 to 4.01 m33 then m33-2 and had to also run this and i AM using a fat psp ....

Thanks to dark alex and everyone that made this possible ...
actually i think if i woulda put a umd in my psp patapon woulda prolly boot but ... yeah whatever i guess my psp is better now *goes and download some nice theme*

once again ... thank you ^^;

ichigo

can anybody help me on this ?!!?!? Shoot I update my PSP to 4.05 and I couldn't play the ISO and CSO file or neither the PSX game on it so please help me ???!?!?!?!

MogVII

I've looked everywhere but no one seems to share my problem...

When I try to install 1.5 kernel addon it gives me "This program only for the standard psp."
I did exactly as the readme says...

4.01 m33-2 on a phat...

donsammy

I've looked everywhere but no one seems to share my problem...

When I try to install 1.5 kernel addon it gives me "This program only for the standard psp."
I did exactly as the readme says...

4.01 m33-2 on a phat...

this is only for phat psp.

wich one are you running???
what cfw???

bakemono1526

PSP Addict!
Hello there ACERTHIEF!! I have some questions regarding 1.5 Kernel Add-on for 4.01M33.
I've been already update my PSP Slim to 4.01M33-2 and i want to install the 1.5 Kernel but i can't find the folder GAME4XX in my PSP Folder, are there any configurations to display the folder GAME4XX?
I Will Highly Appreciate Your Reply..
Thanks..

Jake

You can just make a folder called GAME4XX but the 1.50 add on does not work with slims.
And could you please re size your sig? It breaks the layout of the forum.:smile:

xtr3m32000

i have try to install 1.5 kernel add-on.. but error said that no 150.pbp in root.. what is the problem?? but i have download 1.5 Kernel Add-on for 4.01 M33 already..
and what is cross button in psp fat? is it x button?
i have upgrade my psp from firmware 3.71 m33-2 to 4.01 m33-2 but can't play iso game..
(i think maybe because i didn't install 1.5 kernel add-on)
thanks for help..

Cheesenugget

Sorry if this is grave digging, but I have "flashing flash0:/km/systemctrl150.prx error"
I put the 150k_installer folder file into the GAME4XX folder
I'm currently running 4.01 m33-2, and I've downloaded that 150.PBP from the link provided here
Help please

edit: i have a fat psp

january39

eXo Staff
Place the 1.50 addon updater into GAME, with the 150.PBP inside the same folder, should run then.

Make sure you have the 4.01 1.50 add on also, though you probably have ;)

tjoney

so this is for downgrading from 4.01 M33-2 to 1.50? and also i tryed loading it on but nothing has shown up in game part in menu. help please, cheers

nathanmoon

Programmer. Procrastinator.
so this is for downgrading from 4.01 M33-2 to 1.50? and also i tryed loading it on but nothing has shown up in game part in menu. help please, cheers
firstly my man, this is not a downgrader, it's just an add-on to allow previously created 1.50 homebrew apps to run on the 4.01 M33 Kernel..and this add-on ONLY works for PSP-1000 (aka the PHAT). if u wanna use a add-on for the 1.50 apps on PSP-2000, u have to use LEDA (in the attachments)

secondly, u should put the 150k_installer folder file into the GAME4XX folder and then download the 1.50 updater and RENAME it from EBOOT.PBP to 150.PBP or just download it from the attachment i have made below and put the file in the ROOT of the PSP (as in D:\, D refers to the location of the PSP USB drive on your PC)

thirdly, go to the GAME menu on ur PSP and run the APP.. :D

Attachments

• leda_02.rar
    64.2 KB · Views: 86

dennis96411

Guys, this thread is more than half a year old... -_-