• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

cylent431

try removing the h.bin and egghunt on your ms, then put a fresh h.bin
this works for me. hope it does.. tell me if doesn't

rexnanet

I've done the procedure from the beginning:
Format MS
Reset default settings
Copy files to MS
Go to Photos, etc.

I

PapaV

Happened to me too. The way I got it to work (80%) is that I have to enter a game then exit out. Then the exploit can run.

ant2340

I have used couple bad PSX eboots which have crashed my system making me have to restart everything. So far I have not noticed anything different as I am able to just run the chickHEN R2 again then then reboot to GEN-A without having to delete or format anything. But I have 3001 system so other versions might be different.

rexnanet

I've made it! Finally! :)
Still don't have a 100% 90% or all those perfect method stuff, but i was able to manage to load it some times(more like 10% or so). So no "permanent" damage has occured!!! :) lol

UMD cache doesn't seem to make any difference in my case, neither formatting or removing egghunt.bin from card makes it any better.

I'm trying to see if there's a way of entering the photo folder that does the trick, but on my 3004 can't do that stuff some people do on youtube like loading it 10 times in a row... unfortunately...

I've found out though, that "CMR2005 Plus" and also "Bust-a-Move Deluxe" both crash with GEN-A.

afteralter

S for Surreal
i have a 100% method in loading chickhen for my psp.. dunno if it'll work for others..

vojo

its just happen. all you need to do is just try, try and try again until you get it to work