• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.03 & 3.10 OE Hybrid for Undiluted Platinum

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Dark_AleX has released an OE update for UP modchip owners, allowing them to have the more customizable vsh of 3.03 and the kernel of 3.10 to launch PSP and PSX games.

Since OE will now switch to the onboard nand when running games you won't have any more trouble with 333MHz or the PSX emulator.

Remember that this update is ONLY for UP owners, do not attempt to install it on a non-chipped PSP - they do not have these issues as everything is ran from the onboard nand.

Download 3.03 & 3.10 OE Hybrid for UP

banneduser9

AWESOME NEWS! i was about to make a thread about the UP modchip PSP's and 3.10 OE custom firmware :)

since i havent really played with my modchip settings since i got my psp pre moded, is there a full guide to doing this to my UP PSP?

thanks in advance :)

=HM=

hamzah

Banned
plz sum1 help me. if i download this firmware (3.03oe-a) wil it work on my psp bcuz my firmware right now is 3.11

JKing

Banned
plz sum1 help me. if i download this firmware (3.03oe-a) wil it work on my psp bcuz my firmware right now is 3.11

Nope..If you have offical 3.11 you need to sit back and wait for a downgrader...this is alsoooo for psp with a mod chip..not a normal psp.