• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.52 M33 Install Guide

lynrossuk

changed the settings as i belive they should be, connecting to internet, but browser will not load.??? Should i beable to load browser with M33v.7

andreweisz

sony fw 3.52 => m33 3.52

i keep doing what you say but i do have sony firmware 3.52 and import the files onto my card and get a message saying The game could not be started. (80020148) HELP!! :confused1: :eek:hmy:

Acerthief

i'm sorry dude. you need to downgrade to 1.5 first, and at the moment there is no downgrader for official 3.52, only time will tell when a downgrader comes.

Acerthief

IVE SEEN SOME TUTS on how to put custom icons and so on is this still exactly the same on this firmware
you can say yes, and you can say no.
Yes:
comparing to OE series, there's basically no difference. everything's just the same, and the firmware is stable now, fixed bugs that OE has, so what you've seen is basically okay for this firmware. but i don't guaranty 100%.

No:
Most Themes and some homebrew related to the firmware are not compatible yet. if the tut you've seen uses a homebrew or appliances it may NOT work.

can you give me the link of the tut you've seen, so i can give you a better respond XD

0vankato

I have 3.52 M33 but people keep on going on about 3.40 oe- a and i was wondering if stuff for 3.40 oe- a i could assume it would work for 3.52 M33

Acerthief

I have 3.52 M33 but people keep on going on about 3.40 oe- a and i was wondering if stuff for 3.40 oe- a i could assume it would work for 3.52 M33

it depends on what "stuff" you talking about (like homebrew? or theme?) like i said in the last post, not much themes are compatible yet, homebrews are starting to adapt to the M33 series, i took a few days to try and i found out most homebrew (including plugins) related to flashing, or overwriting files through flash0 and flash1 are more unstable, while other app homebrews or games work solid hard XD.

themes? i tried 15 of them and only one of them worked for me. basically because most theme XMBs are still based under the 3.40 XMB, not 3.51/3.52. the member of exophase.com "banner" said the black and white one works, which is true. that's the only compatible theme i found.

people talk more about 3.40OE-A

yeh sure ignore my last message

i don't get what you mean here, but it seems rather unkind.

just telling please do not double post. use the EDIT button on the bottom right to add in what you want to say :smile:

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
yeh sure ignore my last message

Yeah, c'mon man, you literally took 2 minutes between posting and getting angry. Grow some patience, please.:smile:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have m33 3.52 firmware installed and working its really cool does it support CXMB themes.

No, CXMB currently does not support M33. If you want themes on 3.52 M33 you'll have to directly flash them.

jubul

INSTALLED 3.52 m33

i have installed 3.52 m33 on my psp and i am sucessful the new cfw have installed but i think there is a problem my psp does not power off any more but it stays in standby mode i mean if if keep on pressing power button for 3-4secs the screen turns off the power light blinks and psp standbys the psp does not start from bigenning any more but it continues operation i am a 1.50fw user dont know if there is a special procedure to turn off psp please tell me this is the problem i want answer to and secondly i want to know that is it possible to install 1.50 back again is there a way not cause 3.52 m33 has major problems but coz i just want to check other cfw please reply as soon as possible
my email address is jubuls@hotmail.com

Acerthief

i have installed 3.52 m33 on my psp and i am sucessful the new cfw have installed but i think there is a problem my psp does not power off any more but it stays in standby mode i mean if if keep on pressing power button for 3-4secs the screen turns off the power light blinks and psp standbys the psp does not start from bigenning any more but it continues operation i am a 1.50fw user dont know if there is a special procedure to turn off psp please tell me this is the problem i want answer to and secondly i want to know that is it possible to install 1.50 back again is there a way not cause 3.52 m33 has major problems but coz i just want to check other cfw please reply as soon as possible
my email address is jubuls@hotmail.com

the first question:
maybe your SCE logo was skipped.
try to turn off completely as if normal, and this time hold the button until the screen the black and the lights stop blinking. then let go of the power button. now hold the R button and push the power button. hold R until you get to the "M33 Recovery Menu" using and D-pad choose "Configuration", press X, the see the first one
"Skip Sony logo". see if it's Enabled. if it is just press X to disable. the back, exit, and the sony logo should show.

Second Question:
Follow this guide HERE and you will be able to get back to 1.5. Remember to plug your AC and have fun!:laugh:

Sorry, not to break your leg just your first few posts. but please, do not ask the same questions at two different sections on the forum.
That will be considered as spamming. But relax, nothing serious, just to tell you:smile:

Fisayo26

SEGA GENESIS ROM ON PSP

I am trying to play evander holyfield Real deal boxing Rom on my 3.52 M33 PSP and I am having trouble loading it. It is a sega gensis master system( with .gen extension or gen file) I got from rombay.com. I have tried all the emulators including Dgen V1.10 and other version but not luck. The problem is getting the emulators to recognize the rom. I think I am putting the rom file in the wrong place. Can anyone help.