• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

5.00 M33-3 release

J

jx233

snafu_fubar said:
Hi Guys, sorry if this has been asked before

Have my psp on 5.00 M33-3, have been upgrading every now and then. I have quite a few games downloaded for it now and always test them as I go along. Since I uped the firmware to 5.00 M33-3 I've not had any problems, until I tried playing warhammer squad command - The PSP logo comes up and then it hangs on a black screen. It isnt the game file, have tested it on my old firmware and a mates one that I havnt upgraded yet. Any ideas? Would be greatful

Cheers, SNAfU

5.00 M33-3 is buggy.

Update to 5.00 M33-4.

J

jx233

Ok, I have a new idea. Hold "R" trigger and power on your PSP. Go to Recovery Menu and then select "Advanced". Then select "format flash1 and reset default settings".

snafu_fubar

Ok, I have a new idea. Hold "R" trigger and power on your PSP. Go to Recovery Menu and then select "Advanced". Then select "format flash1 and reset default settings".

Tried that, got 'the game could not be started (80020321)-

changed iso mode to

m33 driver and got the black screen again

also tried with Sony NP9660, same thing.

It loads the psp logo, then goes black, you see the red light on the left flash for about 2 seconds, then nothing. The home button responds, but when you try to go home it crashes and you have to do a forced shutdown.

???

SNAFU

snafu_fubar

Sorry, ISO/CSO discussion is not allowed.

Read the Policy Regarding ISO/CSO Files and read the Community Rules and Guidelines.

Sorry about the last post. Lets forget it!

Tried that, got 'the game could not be started (80020321)-

changed iso mode to

m33 driver and got the black screen again

also tried with Sony NP9660, same thing.

It loads the psp logo, then goes black, you see the red light on the left flash for about 2 seconds, then nothing. The home button responds, but when you try to go home it crashes and you have to do a forced shutdown.

Please help if you can

Cheers dude

SNAFU

lwy52

<p>hi all, i have a phat psp that is currently installed with ver 3.90 m33-2. Can i use the network update function to update to the latest version?</p>
<p>thanks in advance for your help...</p>

january39

eXo Staff
<p>hi all, i have a phat psp that is currently installed with ver 3.90 m33-2. Can i use the network update function to update to the latest version?</p>
<p>thanks in advance for your help...</p>

Yes. Make sure it is enabled in recovery. Better safe than sorry :smile:

psp123

<p>hello can you pls help me i have a problem i update my psp to 5.00 m33-3 from 4.01m33-2.. when i star a game crono cross its say the game could not be started..what do i do?</p>

january39

eXo Staff
<p>hello can you pls help me i have a problem i update my psp to 5.00 m33-3 from 4.01m33-2.. when i star a game crono cross its say the game could not be started..what do i do?</p>

Update the Popsloader to the 5.00M33 revision.

january39

eXo Staff
<p>my firmwaer is 3.71 m33-2 is it safe to upgrade it to 5.00 m33?</p>

Yes, you should have no problems, just follow the readme exactly :smile:

january39

eXo Staff
<p>hey my firmware is 5.00 m33 can i upgrade it to 5.00 m33-3?</p>

Yes, the newest update is #6 though, same process though

samratsheergel

<p>hi guys i have a phat psp1001 on 4.01.33-2 version.I want to update my version 5.50gen or any other custom version but psp show technical error (DRNFFFFFFBO).
what should I do?plz help me plz.......</p>