• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

6.20TN-D - The end of a rumor

flofrucht

PSP Enthusiast
6-20-tn-hen-par-total-noob-003_0901E0011000344348.jpg

There's nothing more fun than seeing unfounded rumors spread and let them spread. Do not read anything anywhere, will help you be more Zen.

Total_Noob is very angry with the chinese guys (Coldbird & VFlame) who plagiarize their work without any shred of remorse or gratitude, but he's also very angry with the guys who provide his HEN for cash.

Anyway the PSPGEN Team can announce that the 6.20TN-D will be posted Friday evening at the latest.

Here's the official TN-D readme:
(6.20 TN-D by Total_Noob)
------------------------
(Changelog)
- Added homebrew icon (thanks to PhysXPSP).
- Added full PSone gaming support (PSN PSone games, converted PSone games).
ICON0.PNG will be replaced if it isn't 80x80, else pops.prx causes a crash (custom icon by PhysXPSP).
- Added KEYS.BIN creation (possibility to share PSN PSone games).
- Added possibility to resume unofficial PSone games on PSPgo.
- Added plugins support for PSone games.
- Added TiltFX(motion controller) and Action Replay(cheat device) support (thanks to HacKmaN).
- Added possibility to translate TN VSH Menu.
- Added possibility to use own font table for TN VSH Menu.
- Fixed flash0 protection bug.
- Fixed 32gb memory stick incompatibility.
- Fixed bug that causes a crash when you suspend the device (manually) in TN VSH Menu.
- Increased large memory to 51m

Source

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
when was this actually considered a rumor?

also, what does: "Added possibility to resume unofficial PSone games on PSPgo.", mean?, is it possible, or isn't it?

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
ah, i see, i wasn't aware that things were going south with total_noob's motivation on the project, it's good to hear that he's ganna release still=-)

Cloudy

Wait a minute, plagarism? Unless the source of TN HEN was released (which I can find no record of), how is that plagarism?

Seems like he can't handle a little bit of competition.

Hellcat

Contributor
Wait a minute, plagarism? Unless the source of TN HEN was released (which I can find no record of), how is that plagarism?

Seems like he can't handle a little bit of competition.
They took his HEN, patched some offsets to match 6.35 and messed up a whole lot of more stuff.
And then they called it "their own work".

I have to agree with TN, the PRO crap is a cheap (and really bad) copy/ripoff of his HEN.