• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A Next Metal Gear is.....

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
E-for-all_05.jpg

Sullivan

What I thought was funny, was that after months of MGS4 being out, I just saw the trial on PSN Store, how funny...

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Yeah, they weren't really too good. For a game like MGS, where it's pretty active, it's too slow to play using card actions.

I disagree , very much at that. The ac!d games were perfect for what they were. Portable games. They weren't designed to be Metal Gear solid just like Ghost Babel wasn't designed to be metal gear solid(if you didn't know there is no solid in the original title for ghost babel)
The ac!d games had great easy to understand gameplay with a fun collecting element of cards which were pretty cool because personally i really liked the card designs. And The game played a lot like a Grid based SRPG the likes of Tactics ogre or FFT. The music was catchy and very memorable IMO. The sound effects were great and the 3d solid eye in Ac!d'Squared (2) wasn't half bad(although i couldn't use it that well because my nose didn't fit the goggles well.

I've said it before on occasions, but more hardcore fans of "Metal gear" in itself have found the ac!d games more enjoyable. But there are always and i mean always exceptions to that rule.

I for one proudly display both games on my shelf

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I disagree , very much at that. The ac!d games were perfect for what they were. Portable games. They weren't designed to be Metal Gear solid just like Ghost Babel wasn't designed to be metal gear solid(if you didn't know there is no solid in the original title for ghost babel)
The ac!d games had great easy to understand gameplay with a fun collecting element of cards which were pretty cool because personally i really liked the card designs. And The game played a lot like a Grid based SRPG the likes of Tactics ogre or FFT. The music was catchy and very memorable IMO. The sound effects were great and the 3d solid eye in Ac!d'Squared (2) wasn't half bad(although i couldn't use it that well because my nose didn't fit the goggles well.

I've said it before on occasions, but more hardcore fans of "Metal gear" in itself have found the ac!d games more enjoyable. But there are always and i mean always exceptions to that rule.

I for one proudly display both games on my shelf

Hmmm, maybe I should try them again...

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
well , yes that would be a good thing to go back and at least attempt to take them seriously. I don't think i've ever really met anyone else who has fallen in love with the ac!d games as much as i have. Ac!d 1 was my first psp game after all (lol?)

i also forgot to mention when i play MGO i frequently play the MGA music. and even during mgs4 with the ipod i do as with all metal gear related music. :p

Colm

i + ! seems to be iPod + Ac!d, and we've broken down that the last logo is probably e411 (because E for All is too much to type)
But the "A NEXT METAL GEAR IS" is still confusing as hell.
EDIT: Can't be e411, that's about 11 months away. :(

Vee

At first, i thought it might be saying that MGS4 being ported. But i've read time and time again, that the game just isn't port-able. I think its a new acid. Which is pretty crap, always thought the acid series was crapola.

spike021

I think I understand the riddle now... But if I'm correct, then it's talking about something that would be really strange the MG scene.

You guys think the image at the end is for E4All right? So what if a new Metal Gear is rated... get this: E for all? And is for the iPod...

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
I think I understand the riddle now... But if I'm correct, then it's talking about something that would be really strange the MG scene.

You guys think the image at the end is for E4All right? So what if a new Metal Gear is rated... get this: E for all? And is for the iPod...

E for All isn't a rating, it's an event.

E for All Expo - WHERE GAMES & GAMERS COME TOGETHER

I don't think it's for that though. That's almost a year away, and part of the logo would have to be off-center. I really think the riddle is for the 360, Metal Gear AC!D for the 360, to be precise. And I'm pretty sure that the "i" represents a person, maybe to say it's online or something.

spike021

E for All isn't a rating, it's an event.

E for All Expo - WHERE GAMES & GAMERS COME TOGETHER

I don't think it's for that though. That's almost a year away, and part of the logo would have to be off-center. I really think the riddle is for the 360, Metal Gear AC!D for the 360, to be precise.

Oh, I know what E for All is already, I was just saying that the new game could be rated E.

Colm

You're trying to tie in the e411 logo with the Everyone ERSB rating?
Not only does that make very little sense (are iPhone games even ERSB rated?) but it'd suck.

Oh, and here's one that Evil posted in IRC (too tired to post on the forums, he said)

cluez.jpg

Teowulf

Oh, I know what E for All is already, I was just saying that the new game could be rated E.

You mean E for Everyone, in that case. :p

Pretty sure to rate a Metal Gear game E would be like hot snow, lead zeppelins, iron butterflies, or any other oxymorons.

Teowulf

Not only does that make very little sense (are iPhone games even ERSB rated?) but it'd suck.

Oh, and here's one that Evil posted in IRC (too tired to post on the forums, he said)

[qimg]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u274/Franck_07/cluez.jpg[/qimg]
Wow, nice catch.

Someone needs to put that on the front page blog.

spike021

That's true, I totally forgot that apps aren't even rated. *hits head*

I guess that image could be possible... We'll just have to see.