• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A Next Metal Gear is.....

Slasher

Suck It

Bran

Yell
YES!

I still don't understand the power button. Or how its going to play since it looks like MGS4?

Joey

It was half of what I wanted... Acid on the iPhone would have been incredible.

**EDIT**

Now that I think of it, does anybody think it's possible that this will be Acid like gameplay, set in the Solid story line? It seems like turn-based (possibly card based) gameplay is the only thing that would work on the iPhone... Obviously, it can't be a regular MGS game.

Bran

Yell
I never finished Acid 2... It looked cooler than the first but I never got into it cause I don't have the cool pseudo-3D glasses.

Joey

I never finished Acid 2... It looked cooler than the first but I never got into it cause I don't have the cool pseudo-3D glasses.
I almost want to buy a PSP just so I can replay Acid, and actually play Acid 2...

It's funny, Acid is two of my least favorite things, turnbased, and Metal Gear, and yet I fucking loved it.

Vee

MGS Touch to be like MGS4

I'm not sure what they mean by this. I cant see them "porting" anything from MGS4 besides characters. I hope its a really smart use of the technology. Should be, seeing as Konami did quite well with the PS3's tech.

EDIT:
What a let down. Basically, its going to be like a target practise minigame, with a MGS4 theme. Thats pretty crap..especially seeing as theirs DuckShoot already on the iPhone.

metal-gear-solid-touch-iphones-490px2.jpg

twelve

I'm not dead
I "got" one for "Xmas"
Does that mean you treated yourself to one and it just happens to fit in nicely with xmas?

If so I might be "getting" one for "xmas" too. Although it wont actually be until the end of January when my xmas bonus gets paid.

Bran

Yell
My gf bought one and decided she did not utilize it a lot and wanted the G5 iPod I had. So we traded and called it "xmas"

Seth

MD Party Room

-chw42-

Like a Boss
MGS Touch to be like MGS4

I'm not sure what they mean by this. I cant see them "porting" anything from MGS4 besides characters. I hope its a really smart use of the technology. Should be, seeing as Konami did quite well with the PS3's tech.

EDIT:
What a let down. Basically, its going to be like a target practise minigame, with a MGS4 theme. Thats pretty crap..especially seeing as theirs DuckShoot already on the iPhone.

[qimg]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/12/metal-gear-solid-touch-iphones-490px2.jpg[/qimg]

:( That is a letdown.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
A stupid Duck Hunt like minigame for the fucking iPhone. Wow... That is a huge letdown. Something to appeal to casual gamers.

Bran

Yell
holy bump dood.

It's supposedly has a story line. I'd hope that it's more along the lines of a rail shooter than a duck hunt game though.