• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

About PSP Charger

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I'm sorry, I'm sorry man. I was just trying to help at least. Maybe, try to put Ur psp inside of your sister's vagina or of your mothers asshole while playing. It's fun, isn't it? Coz I think, you can do that both.

and who's the 8 year old on these forums?!:tup:

Moose

Meta Moose
There was certainly no need for that post, romantic24. It was indeed very childish. The both of you can calm down and we'll have no more arguing please.

jasonkhoo87

sorry , just want to sure, is there save to charge with the charger voltage output 5.61V?
i tried my friend charger, it has 4.91 output.

Answer :

I tried the charger. it work..

so, my problem solved. If anyone got the problem, just open the case 1st before buy new psp charger to whom want to save money.. :)

Spiros

Maiki
I think that would work but only for the 2000 and 3000 models(which i see you have). aslong as its 5V(same voltage as a usb port puts out) it should work.

J0EY

Cock for HEN!!
ok thanks .... will try n report back

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

ok i tried it but it doesnt work. the psp detects a usb connection but doesnt actually connect to anything and hence no charging.\

I think devs shud be able to work on this and perhaps a plugin for this capability could be developed. just a humble suggestion.

Spiros

Maiki
For me when i charge my 2000 through usb, it's really finnicky sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

theres a setting somewhere that says "USB Charge" or something make sure you enable it and try again.

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
dont buy chargers from chinese shops

Spiros

Maiki
dont buy chargers from chinese shops

if your reffering to my post, I haven't tried using a wall outlet-usb charger, when I've tried charging it through usb, I've just tried using the standard usb cable that comes with the psp and my laptop.

Spiros

Maiki
Not sure about this, but it might be that the cellphone charger doesn't supply 5V. Try using the usb cable that came with your psp, and charge it through the pc. If that works then you know that it's just the cellphone charger that doesn't work with your psp.