• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Activision Details E3 Lineup

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
acti.jpg

With E3 less than a week away, Activision is revving up to show off several of its big-name titles at the event. Headlining the publisher's slate is a playable build of the Infinity Ward-developed Modern Warfare 2, which is sure to turn heads. Hype for it was already kicked into high gear with the 2-minute trailer released last week.[blockquote2]“At this year’s E3, we will debut the largest and strongest lineup in our company’s history,” said Mike Griffith, President and CEO, Activision Publishing, Inc. [/blockquote2]Other titles due to make an appearance on the show floor include the likes of DJ Hero, Guitar Hero 5, Blur, Tony Hawk: Ride, and Prototype. It's a diverse selection of licensed and original properties.

Provided time allows, I have my sights set on checking out MW2, Blur, and Tony Hawk: Ride. See the full lineup past the break.[blockquote2] * Modern Warfare 2
* DJ Hero
* Guitar Hero 5
* Tony Hawk: Ride
* Blur
* Singularity
* Prototype
* Wolfenstein
* Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
* Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2[/blockquote2]

angelsniper45

jesus another tony hawk? why not skate? that games actually pretty tight.

and yayy!! another wolfenstein!! i remember staying up till 2 in the morning playing the original playstation games. :D

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm actually excited for this Tony Hawk. It's supposed to be a reboot of the franchise: meaning completely changed. Plus it'll use some type of board accessory.

angelsniper45

woo seems like everything is getting restarted this year.

sounds cool though.

icedman204

<p>I'll probably be interested in mostly DJ Hero to see how it plays out Tony Hawk games to me were best back in the Playstation console you know THPS and THPS2. I hated all over versions after that, right now Skate seems to do better then any reinvention of the Tony Hawks franchise. Wolfenstine and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 seems like a eye grabber to me when i see screenshots and youtube videos once they go online :)</p>
<p>Guitar Hero has lost it's shine, I jumped shipped from that to Rock Band. Since then Guitar Hero has been left in the dust, i dont even play GH3 and never did rent or play "World Tour". If Konami releases they're Japan Guitar Freaks and Drum mania to the US with the Original "non crap like rock revolution" vibe to it, that would be another seller for me in terms of the music games.</p>