• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wii Activision: GoldenEye Reboot Built for Wii, No Immediate Plans To Port

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Goldeneye007.jpg

The reboot of GoldenEye on Wii has left some folks wondering if there's a chance it'll make its way to other platforms in the future, a la an "enhanced" or HD edition. While Activision certainly isn't discounting the possibility, executive producer Julian Widdows maintains the stance that it was built exclusively with the Wii in mind and will stay on that platform for the foreseeable future in a recent interview with UK site VideoGamer:
We've spent so much time and effort, personal time and effort..[...]

Continue reading: Activision: GoldenEye Reboot Built for Wii, No Immediate Plans To Port...

angelsniper45

Doesnt really matter to me. It would be hard to imagine goldeneye on a different system. It really was nintendo specific, cant wait for this release

angelsniper45

:|

I can't even.....
How exactly was it nintendo specific?
haha scuse me. Brain is half asleep :)

I should learn not to type when im like this ha

but i played it on the n64 and back then i really didnt care to much about the console bullshit and all this news.

kroxldivk

Banned
Doesnt really matter to me. It would be hard to imagine goldeneye on a different system. It really was nintendo specific, cant wait for this release

Dear sir/madam:
I am afraid that your rambling and incoherent attempt at constructing a reply to the original post has left me with some degree of confusion. Are you attempting to indicate that you are, in fact, some sort of waterfowl? Although I understand that Anas platyrhynchos is a prolific species and has become almost invasive in some regions, I was unaware that any of you had acquired computer skills. Kudos to you sir/madam, you are a tribute to your kind!

Regards,
Dr. James Richard Matumbo
Financial Export Advisor
Abuja, Nigeria

PS-- Your posts make about as much sense as a narwhal living on a chicken farm in Nebraska.

angelsniper45

Dear sir/madam:
I am afraid that your rambling and incoherent attempt at constructing a reply to the original post has left me with some degree of confusion. Are you attempting to indicate that you are, in fact, some sort of waterfowl? Although I understand that Anas platyrhynchos is a prolific species and has become almost invasive in some regions, I was unaware that any of you had acquired computer skills. Kudos to you sir/madam, you are a tribute to your kind!

Regards,
Dr. James Richard Matumbo
Financial Export Advisor
Abuja, Nigeria

PS-- Your posts make about as much sense as a narwhal living on a chicken farm in Nebraska.

Thank you. I will look into that :)

and yes i can be a waterfowl sometimes, and no not nebraska. Im from texas. Dont judge :p