• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Angry Video Game Nerd

Seth

MD Party Room
Saw it a while back, got boring very fast :(.

I love the show, but honestly when he does the skits, personally I don't really like them, I'd rather just be informed about the game, that's the part I love the most. Also, this whole 1 episode a month thing sucks tbh. For the entire summer there's only been 3 episodes, lame.

Joey

I watched the Zelda II one, that was alright.

Not great, but alright.

I'll give his other videos a shot.
Watch his earliest ones first. He's clearly only doing it now because they get millions of hits.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Watch his earliest ones first. He's clearly only doing it now because they get millions of hits.

and probably gets paid to do it.

Also he likes Zelda II so he doesn't rip on it.

Watch the Cheetahman video :D

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Usually check if there's any new videos for AVGN when I check screwattacks page on gametrailers.com. I love the top ten videos done by screwattack and AVGN is usually good for a laugh but wouldn't take anything he says or does seriously

sonnyz

Rated Aaargh
If you like AVGN and haven't heard of Zero Punctuation, check his videos out. Also, check out some of Keith Apicary's videos.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

MenaceInc

Staff Member
If you like AVGN and haven't heard of Zero Punctuation, check his videos out. Also, check out some of Keith Apicary's videos.

I second the Keith Apicary videos. Nathan Barnett is awesome as is his lovely friend Laura Gerow :D

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Has someone seen his new video? Pretty nice.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Has someone seen his new video? Pretty nice.

Yeah. Never realized Super Back to the Future 2 was never released outside of Japan, that's pretty wild. Looks like a decent game too.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Yeah. Never realized Super Back to the Future 2 was never released outside of Japan, that's pretty wild. Looks like a decent game too.

Yeah it does. The others are utter crap though. I didn't even know there was a Genesis BttF game...