• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Anyone get MW2?

PR0fessor Burnt

Finnaly played the game and beat it on vetern this mornin
only found about 3 or 4 lvls fun
and imo the airport lvl was not need

Roe

There's nothing wrong with the airport mission imo.
It also gives more of a kick when that fucker shoots you after going through the level

angelsniper45

WHAT ! imo its the most funnest ive had in a disgusting situation since kane and lynch dead men :p
the ending the first time i was like :laugh:

same here! and escpecially since you were playing as an undercover CIA agent, it was needed for the story. Im replaying it on veteran now and im just finished with the oil rig mission. We need an exophase server so we can kick each others a$$

Even better, we can have an exophase clan, say [eXos]?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
same here! and escpecially since you were playing as an undercover CIA agent, it was needed for the story. Im replaying it on veteran now and im just finished with the oil rig mission. We need an exophase server so we can kick each others a$$

Even better, we can have an exophase clan, say [eXos]?

MW2 doesn't support dedicated servers so there couldn't be a server for it xD
Also, I seen an eXos clan already in MW2...I was rather surprised by it.

angelsniper45

MW2 doesn't support dedicated servers so there couldn't be a server for it xD
Also, I seen an eXos clan already in MW2...I was rather surprised by it.

really? something we should know x3?

and i was talking about the 360, i didnt get the PC version, it would have killed it. :laugh:

angelsniper45

you noob your suppose to start on veteran then do easier difficulties later

I was suprised how short the game was even on veteran it only took me a day to beat it

You noob. i played it on recruit first :laugh: