• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Anyone in the UK

Krelian

What's more...

Menace, it may be a good idea to blur your card number and expiry... :wink:

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I got it for ya, MenaceInc, be more careful next time.:smile:

Krelian

Surprise!

I'm surprised they don't block off all but four numbers on the receipt like most places in the USA do.

Cheezeball99

I'm surprised they don't block off all but four numbers on the receipt like most places in the USA do.

That's exactly what my friend just said, it is suprising.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
haha,that card number was just the student discount card...it wasnt my credit card or bank card.... XD

Shinryu

Yeah but even still like, im sure it wouldnt be THAT hard for a Virgin employee to look up that card number and find out what your name is, where you live and a whole bunch of other contact details that you yourself probably provided the company

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Yeah but even still like, im sure it wouldnt be THAT hard for a Virgin employee to look up that card number and find out what your name is, where you live and a whole bunch of other contact details that you yourself probably provided the company

that sounds like hard work.....all too much work to try and steal all the 2p i have in my bank XD

no seriously...that's all i have at the moment... :|

Cheezeball99

But CJ would!