• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Arc Angel PSP

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The BennyTeam have unveiled their Arc Angel Project for PSP. Arc Angel is a side-scrolling shoot 'em up inspired by the Sega Mega Drive classic Gynoug.

arcangelsnap03.gif

Download Arc Angel PSP (official website)

neutrOpik

Nice homebrew!

Chilly Willy

Contributor
Arc Angel is actually from the 2006 contest... he just now got around to putting it on his own page. The new entry he's released is Gogo Goo, also at the same place. Having played both, Gogo Goo is a much more fun game. It's sort of a cross between Lode Runner and Lemmings... you've got to get a certain number of goo's to the home by making blocks at the right places. It's a very addicting puzzle-type game. :)

Darkchild

The Doctor
hmm looks nice :) has anyone played this one? Because I don't generally download homebrew before reading/hearing anyone's opinion

Chilly Willy

Contributor
hmm looks nice :) has anyone played this one? Because I don't generally download homebrew before reading/hearing anyone's opinion

I played it... it's hard as all h-ll get out. If you like TOUGH shooters, this is the game for you. Me, I played it for half an hour and removed it from the stick. Gogo Goo is still on the stick though. :-D