• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Announced

Deathrow

AC2 was pretty fucking badass. Hopefully Brotherhood will be better graphically and maybe some more weapons or controlling different characters this time.

Adiuvo

I'm wondering where they'll go storyline with this, since we're still following Ezio. It seemed that his story was pretty much finished.

PR0fessor Burnt

I really want an assassin's creed not set in Europe.
on another note I'm really interested in seeing how the multiplayer works out

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I really want an assassin's creed not set in Europe.
on another note I'm really interested in seeing how the multiplayer works out

I'm not expecting multiplayer to be anything special since Assassin's Creed has always been focused on the SP experience, so it'll be difficult to introduce a solid multiplayer experience or aspect. So AC will still largely be a SP game with MP features, wouldn't expect them to be anything good since it is being developed by another team within Ubisoft.

I'm still playing the AC2 and have enjoyed every second of it. I hated the first game but the second game really does the series justice.

larryr

First cup of MfM
Looking forward to this. AC is a awesome game, and hopefully this will no different.

I would like to see the games change location, too. Like to the Philippines, or something. Maybe China or Japan. Different style people, with a different fighting style.