• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Best pc gaming experience ever.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
When i found out about this i was amazed that this was free-ware

you have to try it. ive been using my webcam as a controller for juiced 1 for over 2 months now and i had to show all uhv yallz :D.

anyways its called camspace and its free. heres a the site
Camspace Developers

i dunno why this software isnt very well known yet but its great.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
When i found out about this i was amazed that this was free-ware

you have to try it. ive been using my webcam as a controller for juiced 1 for over 2 months now and i had to show all uhv yallz :D.

anyways its called camspace and its free. heres a the site
Camspace Developers

i dunno why this software isnt very well known yet but its great.

I tried it out in the past (in the winter when I was bored) and found that there's still a lot to be desired. I tried several movement tracking programs and if I'm not mistaken this requires you to use something that has a solid color on it to track - I mainly wanted to use it to control my mouse but it didn't work so well ;)

It's a nice piece of software to try out if you have webcams but I wasn't a huge fan of the experience (I still prefer laid-back controller gameplay)

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
My best PC gaming experience to date was when I got my nice shiny new rig (after putting up with crappy graphics solutions ever since my first PC) and playing Half Life 2 at medium-to-high everything, at 1680x1050 resolution and running at a silky smooth 60 FPS. Absolutely loved it, it looked fantastic!

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
I thought this was a thread to post your best PC experience. I am no longer interested.

sorry bought the confusion. it is i ust added my best gaming experience in it too sorry for the confusion.

Dan

Contributor
My best PC gaming experience to date was when I got my nice shiny new rig (after putting up with crappy graphics solutions ever since my first PC) and playing Half Life 2 at medium-to-high everything, at 1680x1050 resolution and running at a silky smooth 60 FPS. Absolutely loved it, it looked fantastic!

Uhr, i think you misunderstood the statement :p