• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Best. Tatoos. Ever.

d1ddy

ahhahahahahaha ,
me and my friends were talking about a slave princess liea (or w/e the fuck her name is) on the lower forearm with a chain going to the top of the arm with bobba fett holding the chain and a blaster in the other hand :laugh: . this one tops that idea .

angelsniper45

ahhahahahahaha ,
me and my friends were talking about a slave princess liea (or w/e the fuck her name is) on the lower forearm with a chain going to the top of the arm with bobba fett holding the chain and a blaster in the other hand :laugh: . this one tops that idea .

lol. yup. this one definetely tops that. she pretty much got the whole battle of endor on her back

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I don't like it...the way the triangle thingy in the middle ruins it...I don't remember seeing that in the Battle of Endor.

angelsniper45

I don't like it...the way the triangle thingy in the middle ruins it...I don't remember seeing that in the Battle of Endor.

Well you know what i mean.