• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Big Boss Infiltrates Kojima Teaser Site

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
konami1.jpg

The interest-o-meter on the very cryptic Kojima Productions teaser site that was launched earlier this month just peaked. Yes, the countdown clock has been reset once again, but this time an image of Big Boss appears. Or, our eyes are deceiving us and it could be a look-a-like, octocamo style. Who knows, Kojima is unpredictable.

At any rate, it's now official: whatever Kojima is cooking up is Metal Gear related. No doubt about it. The next drop of information is scheduled for May 31, a day before Microsoft's pre-E3 Xbox 360 media briefing kicks off.

icedman204

<p>Here's the funny thing, what if its an announcement for 360 owners that MGS4 is coming to the 360????</p>
<p>Since alot of third party developers seem to like to jumpship from Playstation to Xbox or just make games multi-console. Then there are some that give "Timed Exclusives", everytime I hear "Exclusive" to PS3 I hear "Time Exclusive" since they'll just make a 360 version to make more sales, since the 360 outsells the PS3 not to mention Sony screwed themselves over by removing stuff off of the PS3 like backwards compatibility. But that doesn't really effect me much since I have the earlier 60GB model of PS3 that has it.</p>
<p>The only "True" exclusives I seen on the PS3 are in house games, like Little Big Planet or God of War etc etc.... it's not a whole lot really.</p>
<p>Anyways as i was saying,it would be a surprise to me if MGS4 goes to the 360.</p>