• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Trailer Revealed

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

With just a few more months until release, the multiplayer reveal trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 was just released and showcases 2 minutes of pure 2025 multiplayer mayhem. It seems that with each new entry into the series things get a little more crazy. Expect a whole lot more explosions and chaos in the new Treyarch title with shock grenades, dragonfly drones, suicide drones, a devastating AGR vehicle and more.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will be released on November 13th and for those that pre-order will get a bonus map, Nuketown 2025.

Continue reading...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
It looks like a nice mix of guns, future tech, and kill streaks.

Did you notice the gun sight that allowed you to see through walls somewhat? It's at the beginning of the video. Not sure if they will bring the full railgun that they showed off in singleplayer to the multiplayer but this gun sight is close enough. Looks like a lot more game mechanics and things you have to worry about. Hopefully it won't get too chaotic.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Did you notice the gun sight that allowed you to see through walls somewhat? It's at the beginning of the video. Not sure if they will bring the full railgun that they showed off in singleplayer to the multiplayer but this gun sight is close enough. Looks like a lot more game mechanics and things you have to worry about. Hopefully it won't get too chaotic.

Chaotic? It's been chaotic since CoD4. At least for me anyway. Part of the appeal but gets tiresome after a while.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Chaotic? It's been chaotic since CoD4. At least for me anyway. Part of the appeal but gets tiresome after a while.

COD4 did start introducing more chaos into the mix with the killstreaks but now with all this new equipment and killstreaks it's going to be even more hectic than before - as are most treyarch titles

Robby

Los Doyers!
Man I just see more things that will piss me off.

OUTL4W

I'll prolly end up buying also...just waiting to see if they announce a hardened/prestige edition.....or have they already?

Here's a great breakdown video on the trailer.

a lil parody: