• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Ghost Pro+holding a flash didn't work for me :\ I'll try the old switching weapons trick perhaps :D

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Really? Maybe they just saw you, go into theatre and you look fairly dead.
Switching weapons does not work at all, it just looks like you're trying to swim and makes you stupidly obvious :p

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
[video=youtube;ffzenJWYuXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzenJWYuXo[/video]

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've fallen in love with running Blackbird, Huey, and Dogs. It's basically game over once you get the Blackbird.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I've fallen in love with running Blackbird, Huey, and Dogs. It's basically game over once you get the Blackbird.

I run that setup quite a lot too, it does rape.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I usually run UAV + Huey + Gunship

Although I think right now I'm rocking UAV + Blackbird + Gunship - one game I got 8 blackbirds in one match (CTF)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'd much rather have my Huey and Dogs out at the same time then running Huey and Gunship.

Same, dogs just seem generally better than Gunship. Gunship's... kinda slow, can get shot down easier than a Huey in my opinion, and with dogs you can still kill the people (who are distracted by dogs...)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Same, dogs just seem generally better than Gunship. Gunship's... kinda slow, can get shot down easier than a Huey in my opinion, and with dogs you can still kill the people (who are distracted by dogs...)

Yeah although I would never use Dogs + Gunship / Huey at the same time. I've found that the majority of the time I'm able to get 5-10 kills off before shot down unless they're decent players

Dan

Contributor
Dogs + Huey is a win combo. The dogs will take out anybody hiding, whereas if you had the Gunship, you'd be getting nowhere fast.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah although I would never use Dogs + Gunship / Huey at the same time. I've found that the majority of the time I'm able to get 5-10 kills off before shot down unless they're decent players

You can't use Dogs + Gunship at the same time :p