• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops

Seth

MD Party Room
Im liking the game so far nothing really to complain about

Deathrow

Really loving this game!

No noobtube to start with, you gotta earn up points to unlock stuff, more prestige medals + Theater mode rules, different weapon sets and so forth.

The only thing I dislike is the spawn points. I've noticed on small maps that people can get spawned relatively close to each other and sometimes they end up getting spawn killed by others.
I also dislike the format of the way you choose stuff and equip stuff, took me a while to get used to it lol...

Robby

Los Doyers!
I love hardline pro. Whenever I get a bad care package, i can just get a new one and so far, it's for the better.

ilyace

So I finished the campaign, really pleased with it. Definitely better than MW2's campaign imo. There's still something I don't really get though: [BLACKOUT]That one flashback where Mason is sitting down with Kennedy and pulls out a gun, did he actually do it and kill him then and there?[/BLACKOUT]

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
So I finished the campaign, really pleased with it. Definitely better than MW2's campaign imo. There's still something I don't really get though: [BLACKOUT]That one flashback where Mason is sitting down with Kennedy and pulls out a gun, did he actually do it and kill him then and there?[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]no, that's what his programming wanted him to do, but mason's best friend sabotaged the programming somehow[/BLACKOUT]

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Finished the campaign yesterday. It's definitely Treyarch's finest effort thus far. I enjoyed it more than MW2. Oh, and [BLACKOUT]I think the writers of this game were inspired by Fight Club[/BLACKOUT] :biggrin:

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
need some clarification

Im playing campaign on veteran and

[BLACKOUT]after i destroy the missile and am in the tunnels, I get to a point where theres this long stretch of tunnel and a computer right to the right. it seems enemies forever spawn and the only way to get passed is to push forward - now pushing forward wouldnt be an issue except that its crazy hard to push forward, so is this tunnel one of those spots where you just have to keep pushing or do the massive amount of enemies eventually stop?[/BLACKOUT]

id feel like a douche for turning down the difficulty so thats not an option

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
need some clarification

[BLACKOUT]after i destroy the missile and am in the tunnels, I get to a point where theres this long stretch of tunnel and a computer right to the right. it seems enemies forever spawn and the only way to get passed is to push forward - now pushing forward wouldnt be an issue except that its crazy hard to push forward, so is this tunnel one of those spots where you just have to keep pushing or do the massive amount of enemies eventually stop?[/BLACKOUT]

haha, same spot i got bunkered down into, unfortuantly, yes, u've got to push into them, just wait for an opening

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I can get to right near the corner but the room takes me over. I get gang banged. Oh well, ill work on pushing forward another day. I got my fix

BlackSheep

[video=youtube;ZB1JQ_tfbHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB1JQ_tfbHM&feature=BF&list=FLgQSWxPCt-Cg&index=2[/video]
Instead of waiting till black friday i will be getting the game on sunday.

Robby

Los Doyers!
need some clarification

I was at that spot and changed the difficulty down only to find out that tunnel was the last one in the level :/
Push forward, and make sure you use your smoke grenades to keep going forward.

I playing this game on pc. I have no complaints but to wait for alterops so I can install on every pc in my house here so I can LAN match. yet again like MW2 but so far single player is awesome. Training Mode is nice, so is zombies.

Way to go Treyarch, you saved Call of Duty for once! Really! too bad MW2 fail hard

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
So youre saying MW2 and WaW were both bad?

I personally thought WaW was bad (maybe apart from zombies, but I prefer online multiplayer to zombies) and MW2 would have been good had it not had all the broken overpowered shit in it.