• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Box Art Outed?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
cod.jpg

Speculation is rife that Activision is on the verge of unveiling its next Call of Duty title - Modern Warfare 3, with details expected in the coming weeks - possibly before or during E3. Adding fuel to those claims is a purported box art shot that has emerged courtesy of a source close to Kotaku[...]

Continue reading: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Box Art Outed?...

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Ewwwww...eww....ewww. Hopefully not. That's one horrid looking boxcase in my opinion. The font and placement of MW3 look wrong to my eyes.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Its all a bit moot but, yea I guess it doesnt look that good. Not sure why they went for a black and white contrast but... something tells me its not going to end up with this image.

El Diablo

I like it.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Smaller logo please. We all know it's a call of duty game. All of their box art have the same theme; barely visible dude brandishing a firearm.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
They love to put Call of Duty front and center just so it's easy to spot on the shelves of stores - one of the main reasons Modern Warfare 2 was changed to COD: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision wanted it to be more noticeable/recognizable on the shelf as a COD game).

The MW3 logo is pretty neat but doesn't fall in line with the styling of the previous games which makes it odd for me. I like the simple black/white contrast though

eldiablov

Contributor
I don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't give two shits about what the box looks like. The actual game on the other hand...