• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Captain Planet Rules!!!

raing3

Well I was just remembering how amazing watching Captain Planet was when I was a kid... Damn, I miss it so much :cry:. At the moment I'm trying to find some episodes of it for download I want to watch it that much. Anyone else remember it?

200px-Captain_Planet.jpg

Sullivan

Wow, old ass cartoon, all I remember, is the saved stuff, and had like those special rings, lol.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Captain Planet is awesome. I loved watching the show.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I have an old action figure of one of the Captain Planet kids for some reason. I didn't even get Captain Planet. I think that shows how cheap my parents were for Christmas gifts.

Adiuvo

I just remembered the god awful theme song >_>

Cap-tain Pla-net, he's our hero! Gonna take pollution down to zero!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L630R_O348U[/yt]

Cryox

Bro.
i know i have heard of this show, but i don't recall ever seeing it...
was it an American show or European. (or canada w/e)

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I just remembered the god awful theme song >_>

Cap-tain Pla-net, he's our hero! Gonna take pollution down to zero!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L630R_O348U[/yt]
Not even going to watch that cause I remember how much I hated it when I was young, even to the point where I would turn off the TV.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Used to watch this all the time as a kid before heading off to school. Right when seeing this thread the theme song started playing in my head. Corny, but catchy :p

Joey

Captain Planet was always the show that came on after the good shows, and would always piss me off, because it meant I had to change the channel and find something good.

I think it used to come on after Animaniacs, or Tiny Toon Adventures... I don't know, I just remember hating it.

LocutusEstBorg

It still airs over here!! Its so funny how he always gets shot down and falls into the sea and he lands in the oil spill and is like bleaaauuugh. I was like WTF oil is a natural element!! Its not supposed to damage him.

And the pig dude, Greedly! He's some big industrialist and sets up all these factories and stuff but his goal is not to make profit but to pollute the enviromnebt LOL!!

Seth

MD Party Room
Well I was just remembering how amazing watching Captain Planet was when I was a kid... Damn, I miss it so much :cry:. At the moment I'm trying to find some episodes of it for download I want to watch it that much. Anyone else remember it?

[qimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e2/Captain_Planet.jpg/200px-Captain_Planet.jpg[/qimg]

I have all the episodes, I watch it with the rest of my old tv shows, Doug,Power Rangers and many others. Mininova has the torrent you you however it poorly seeded if you have the time just download it from there.