• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cigars?

Joey

I've gotten into smoking cigars in lieu of having the money and access to good mary jane. Does anybody else smoke cigars, and what brand do you like? Anything from cheap Swisher Sweet cigarillos, to the real shit.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Yeah I'm still smoking cigars daily. By far my favorite cigarillos are the Captain Black sweets (aka gold). The pipe tobacco filler is great.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'll have one pretty rarely. Weddings, sometimes when I go golfing, etc.

They always leave my mouth dry and tasting like ass.

Joey

I'll have one pretty rarely. Weddings, sometimes when I go golfing, etc.

They always leave my mouth dry and tasting like ass.

That used to happen to me, but it doesn't really happen anymore. I think I smoke enough to where I've gotten used to it. Trust me, I'd much prefer weed to tobacco, but I have to do with what I have.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I hate smoking. Because smoking is unhealthy and stinky, it's something I'd rather see in a movie or on TV than in real life. Why you people just quit from this bad habit?

View attachment 8699

Are you a bot? I think youre a failbot

I like to smoke Backwoods every now and then. They are have a hand-rolled quality and sweet taste to them that makes them delicious

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
I got my hands on a faux Cuban last week. It was a legit cuban, but it was made in Sweden or some other place.
That's definitely the best I've ever had.

ilyace

Are you a bot? I think youre a failbot

I like to smoke Backwoods every now and then. They are have a hand-rolled quality and sweet taste to them that makes them delicious

The honey berry Backwoods are heavenly, they're the only ones I like to smoke.

I don't actually smoke cigars that often, most of the time I just roll blunts with Swisher grapes since I have a hard time rolling Backwoods.

Deathrow

We rolled blunts out of those back when I was in college.

Fuck yea, I still do ^_^

Backwoods and some premium cigars I bought for my 18th birthday, forgot what they were called however =/

LocutusEstBorg

I've tried several times and regretted it every single time. Like when you order that one extra dish halfway though a meal thinking you have room for it.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Don't know if these count as cigars but I smoke Black and Mild.