• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Clip: Portal 2 TV Spot Charms

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
[video=youtube;kk9t67-H53Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk9t67-H53Q[/video]
Short and sweet, here's a look at Valve's charming TV spot for Portal 2. Y'know, while there's not a whole lot you can show in 32 seconds, this clip does a great job of summing up the gist of what Portal is all about. The co-op nod is a nice touch, too.

Portal 2 hits retail shelves and Steam this April[...]

Continue reading: Clip: Portal 2 TV Spot...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Portal 2 is likely to be my game of the year. Love the ad, can't wait to play co-op (will probably buy the game for PC)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Portal 2 is likely to be my game of the year. Love the ad, can't wait to play co-op (will probably buy the game for PC)
seems a bit early in the year to be calling it the game of the year, fall has alot of big title's coming out to compete imo

Hardrive

Contributor
Honestly, I feel like a lot of their other advertising efforts (especially the TF2 videos) are a lot better. Maybe that's because a lot of those are targeted at a subset of gamers while this is targeted at the general population of gamers, idk.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
seems a bit early in the year to be calling it the game of the year, fall has alot of big title's coming out to compete imo

Well of course, I'm just saying how I was very impressed with the PAX demo last week. Seriously, I didn't think they could 1up Portal 1's story/comedy and I think they may just have done so with this game