• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Clip: PSPgo Fully Hacked, Running HEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

junya8971

Just reading through all the comments........

Everyone just needs to SHUT UP! Do need to point fingers and blame blame blame, that is very sad to see and I mean VERY SAD. The video was just to show us the Go can be hacked so why don`t you all just enjoy the show, lol

As for me, yeah I will still get a Go because I like the compact size and concept whether there be a hack or not. And I`m going to just sit back and enjoy the SHOW.

n00b81

@KezraPlanes: heh, I had a hunch it was you, but then thought "Nah, he's over that noob stage ;) "

Joking aside, did you have anything to do with the exploit itself, or just the video?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
@KezraPlanes: heh, I had a hunch it was you, but then thought "Nah, he's over that noob stage ;) "

Joking aside, did you have anything to do with the exploit itself, or just the video?

I'm no coder. I said it once, I'll say it as many times as necessary. I know how the whole thing works and I can interpret parts of the code thanks to what I've learned in team meetings.

I was the beta-tester, the guy who said which color was the error so they could debug, and the guy who kept annoying them to finish their work xD All props here go to Davee and the rest of the team - who shall not be named without their consent - they did an awesome job, they're truly remarkable developers and a pleasure to work with. It's an honor to have been let on the Team.

animebuster

Fuck yeah way to go!!!!! just sucks for us that it will never be released

But i guess you guys deserve to have a hack for your self it would be harder for sony to patch it if it doesnt get released and you guys can enjoy Homebrew on the go!

Fatal1ty2k9

I just want 2 say Davee u rock!!! thanks 2 u and your team I can exploit my chances of my psp (well... what i can have without hurting the flash0 because i know the consequences of it) and yes u have the rights 2 do whatever the hell u want with the xploit 4 the pspgo.

PS:Saludos from Venezuela... and Visca el Bar

Robby

Los Doyers!
Insults against what hacking really means, insults against the developers (wow, "Selfish butthurt turd", 3 words, 3 insults in your first comment to this news, can you do better?), and finally piracy are the reasons behind that decision.

although I agree with you that bragging about how they have it and other people will never have it, comments like yours justify it completely. I'm happy to see people like you prove their point.

BTW It's funny how people who are "against" piracy are the ones who usually know the best all the techniques available to access illegal stuff... Am I the only one amazed at how "anti-piracy" people have usually the same thinking pattern as pirates ?
It is simply because privacy is so easy to do.
Doesn't take a scientist.

Really only about a handful of PSP games are worthy of a buy. I feel bad about spending $250 on a PSP and only consistently playing about 2 or 3 games.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM EST ----------

I just want 2 say Davee u rock!!! thanks 2 u and your team I can exploit my chances of my psp (well... what i can have without hurting the flash0 because i know the consequences of it) and yes u have the rights 2 do whatever the hell u want with the xploit 4 the pspgo.

PS:Saludos from Venezuela... and Visca el Bar

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
It is simply because privacy is so easy to do.
Doesn't take a scientist.

Really only about a handful of PSP games are worthy of a buy. I feel bad about spending $250 on a PSP and only consistently playing about 2 or 3 games.

Yes because privacy is really impor... wha-?

You are saying thank you for being able to do something you can't do because they aren't releasing it?

He's doing better than you and most are. We're showing them that it's possible. Isn't that good enough? Unhappy? lrn2code

I can put my money on it that you used the iso loader.
No one can turn down free stuff when it is so easily accessible.

Actually some people can. I'm not saying he did, but I'm sure as hell I did.

Now seriously, aside from the piracy, tell me why do you own a PSP?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If you want homebrew so bad, just get a 1000/2000/3000. It's not like the go can run things that older models cannot. I also don't see what's wrong with Team Typhoon releasing a video that proves this is possible either. Would you rather not know?

Adiuvo

Most homebrew games are crap anyways. The release of this would lead to only an ISO loader, like last time.

It's funny seeing people rage on other forums over this. All of them claim that they would only download games they already bought, which clearly isn't the case. That excuse seriously got old.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yes because privacy is really impor... wha-?

For the PSP with its lack of good games, privacy is important. How else would anyone played *insert title of 90% of psp library*, because without privacy, they would never have gotten attention.

He's doing better than you and most are. We're showing them that it's possible. Isn't that good enough? Unhappy? lrn2code
lol, you are funny. lrn2notMakeAssumptionsUnlessYouKnowFoSho;

Actually some people can. I'm not saying he did, but I'm sure as hell I did.
I don't know a single person who has a PSP capable of being modded and not have it modded.

Now seriously, aside from the piracy, tell me why do you own a PSP?Because I can. Oh and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Yup

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM EST ----------

If you want homebrew so bad, just get a 1000/2000/3000. It's not like the go can run things that older models cannot. I also don't see what's wrong with Team Typhoon releasing a video that proves this is possible either. Would you rather not know?

Yes I would because who cares if it can be hacked or not hacked?
If it is human made, of course it can be hacked. Just somethings take longer to than others.

This is basically a "oh look what i have and you guys will never get" video.

Adiuvo

You do mean piracy, right?...

Anyway, piracy is by no means the cause of the success of some games. It can't be, since they don't buy the games. Word of mouth from pirates will only lead to more people pirating the game. Don't feed me that 'I buy games I like!' excuse either. If that was true for the majority of people there would be a lot more sales for PSP games.

Robby said:
This is basically a "oh look what i have and you guys will never get" video.

As it should be. Davee is basically rubbing this in the scene's faces, which after what happened with Chickhen is completely justifiable.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Robby said:
For the PSP with its lack of good games, privacy is important. How else would anyone played *insert title of 90% of psp library*, because without privacy, they would never have gotten attention.
LOOOOL. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Wait.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Lack of good games? Seriously? LOOOOOOOOOL *recovers*

lol, you are funny. lrn2notMakeAssumptionsUnlessYouKnowFoSho
I am funny =) I know. But you are funnier.

I don't know a single person who has a PSP capable of being modded and not have it modded.
thou art contradicting yourself, you spoke about piracy not modding, and my PSP is modded but I never EVER pirated it.

Because I can. Oh and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Congrats on wasting your money.

Now stop acting butthurt and go to bed.

Robby

Los Doyers!
You do mean piracy, right?...

Anyway, piracy is by no means the cause of the success of some games. It can't be, since they don't buy the games. Word of mouth from pirates will only lead to more people pirating the game. Don't feed me that 'I buy games I like!' excuse either. If that was true for the majority of people there would be a lot more sales for PSP games.

As it should be. Davee is basically rubbing this in the scene's faces, which after what happened with Chickhen is completely justifiable.
Well that is his fault. He shouldn't' have released it or hinted that he was developing it.
And yeah I meant piracy, no idea why I was typing privacy.

Now stop acting butthurt and go to bed.
Yes ma'am. Is there anything else I can do for you?
God sometimes kids just get annoying.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Well that is his fault. He shouldn't' have released it or hinted that he was developing it.
And yeah I meant piracy, no idea why I was typing privacy.

I know. But I ain't telling xD

Yes ma'am. Is there anything else I can do for you?
God sometimes kids just get annoying.

Kids LOL... You lost an argument with a kid? Ouch.

Robby

Los Doyers!
We were arguing?
And I lost?

Let's just stop right here, we are derailing the thread.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
We were arguing?
And I lost?

Let's just stop right here, we are derailing the thread.

You're doing exactly what Davee wanted, which was to get irritated.

He tried to do good, which just got rubbed in his face, and showed most of us that there are really no rules in this scene. Someone kindly asks someone to not do something, they go and do? WUT? He's getting back at all the people who said "HAHAHAHA CFWE OWNED DAVEE!". This is why there is nothing wrong with it.

I actually think it's kind of funny.

Call it an advanced vent, if you must.

I honestly hope this scene dies in a dirty watery grave never to return. It annoys me beyond end that people bite the hand that feeds. This isn't goddam gradeschool, and if you piss of the hand, it will backhand.

Status
Not open for further replies.