• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Compelling Tomb Raider Trailer Released - Target Date Announced

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team

E3 may still be a few days away but Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics have an early treat for us in the form of a new gameplay trailer for the upcoming game. They dubbed the trailer "Crossroads": turn up your volume and sit back in your seat for this one!

I have to say I'm liking what I'm seeing so far[...]

Continue reading: Compelling Tomb Raider Trailer Released - Target Date Announced...

hush404

I love the new direction they're going with! The gritty, more realistic feel to it really speaks to me.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Oh wow, we are still nearly a year away from the release of this game? Well I think I can wait

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I hope it's good. I wasn't really impressed by the E3 demo last year. I mean, it looked stunning and all, but there was little actual gameplay aside from several QTEs. Could've just been because it was very early in development back then I guess. It's supposed to be playable this year so I look forward going hands-on with it.