• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Counter-Strike Source.

d1ddy

I'm ex-cal-o 1.6 (LOOOOOOOOOOOOL) and I play CSS now , I play when I'm not busy , I'll give that to you later ;) I like fun server's that have 16k off the bat so I can get a awp and a deagle :D

MenaceInc

Staff Member
i play CSS but havent in ages and definately not as much as i used to.used to be fairly alright at it with a kpd of about 2 or 3 most days.

as for what makes a server fun?...actually getting to play and not be awped at spawn so i'm sorry krazyking but i disagree with a 16k balance from the start.also,a zombie mods always fun :p and surf maps.......hell,a surf map with zombies....hehe....

no,just messing...kinda....
playing with a decent crowd and on varied maps is obvious but its good :p

JustPie

i play CSS but havent in ages and definately not as much as i used to.used to be fairly alright at it with a kpd of about 2 or 3 most days.

as for what makes a server fun?...actually getting to play and not be awped at spawn so i'm sorry krazyking but i disagree with a 16k balance from the start.also,a zombie mods always fun :p and surf maps.......hell,a surf map with zombies....hehe....

no,just messing...kinda....
playing with a decent crowd and on varied maps is obvious but its good :p

PM me/x3 your steam id

MenaceInc

Staff Member

nevster

i play css loads absolutly love it, i think a good server should have a good map cycle (not one that only has dust/dust2 and office... although they are fantastic maps and should always be included lol) it should be limited to 1 awp per team so those camping bastards cant just sit there picking ppl off, also it shouldnt have all those stupid mp3's that you have to download before you can even get on to the server.

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
i play css loads absolutly love it, i think a good server should have a good map cycle (not one that only has dust/dust2 and office... although they are fantastic maps and should always be included lol) it should be limited to 1 awp per team so those camping bastards cant just sit there picking ppl off, also it shouldnt have all those stupid mp3's that you have to download before you can even get on to the server.

That's called strategy.