• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CPS2PSP 2.0

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Arcade emulator wiz NJ is back with new versions for all his emulators! First up is the CPS2 emulator which now includes an updated Ad-hoc build and sprite corrections. He also notes that the cache program has been renewed so you should rebuild your games with this release.

Download CPS2PSP 2.0
Download CPS2PSP 2.0 Ad-hoc

Chafiro

Hi I have the 1.0 version of the CPS2 with some roms but when I try to use this roms in the 2.0 version that it`s far better just because of the ad hoc option the cache files are not compatible with it where can I find the roms for the 2.0 or is there a way to convert the ones that I have, thanks in advance.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi I have the 1.0 version of the CPS2 with some roms but when I try to use this roms in the 2.0 version that it`s far better just because of the ad hoc option the cache files are not compatible with it where can I find the roms for the 2.0 or is there a way to convert the ones that I have, thanks in advance.

You need to re-convert your ROMs. Look in the romcnv folder and run romcnv_cps2.exe.

Chafiro

Now my roms are working in this new version but I just have a few any idea where can I get the whole list, thanks in advance.

Krelian

Wonderful Cap-u-com!

CPS = Capcom Play System
The CPS1 was an arcade machine that came up in the late 80's and had such classics as 1941, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, the Street Fighter II's, and Strider among others.
The CPS2 came out about five years later and had games like Alien vs. Predator and Dungeons & Dragons (both beat-em-ups), Giga Wing, the Marvel fighting games, the awesome Street Fighter Zero (Alpha) series, the Darkstalker fighters and many more!
The emulators made by NJ are excellent and have very few problems (besides the PSP controller not being as good as the Saturn controller for fighting games).