• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Crisis Core.....FFVII Remake? (may contain a spoiler)

thesorrowmgs3

Custom Pro
Crisir Core.....FFVII Remake? (may contain a spoiler)

I beat Crisis Core and at the end of the credits it plays a total new remake of about a minute or so of the opening scene for Final Fantasy 7, has anyone heard of a possible remake for the PS3?

I was wondering if I should go ahead and play through the PSX version or wait for the remake.

Comments?

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
No, they've been saying that they wont do a remake.So basicly, they're saying "This is how good it would look if we decided to make it again, but you wont get any of this".
Go play the PSX version

thesorrowmgs3

Custom Pro
Yeah, thats what I heard. Basicly, Im not getting my hopes up, but what I get from it, you never know. If they want the money they'll do it.

thesorrowmgs3

Custom Pro
Thats what I thought, but the one at the credits end, is different.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Square Enix seem to be working their way up in terms of remakes. Final Fantasy I & II were re-released for PSP, an FF3 remake was released for DS, and now the DS is getting an FF4 remake (already released in Japan). I wouldn't be surprised if an FF5 remake is announced next year.

Not to mention they are also remaking some of the Dragon Quest series of games (DQ 4 - 6) for DS.

Anyway, if we do get an FF7 remake, it might even be on the PSP. Considering that a lot of fans bought the handheld just for Crisis Core.

thesorrowmgs3

Custom Pro
Anyway, if we do get an FF7 remake, it might even be on the PSP. Considering that a lot of fans bought the handheld just for Crisis Core.

I've thought the same now that you've mentioned it, That was the main reason why I bought my Slim.

Richlando

In the Japanese version of CC you had to reply the game again to open the tech demo up..I haven't even finished the US game yet.I guess sometimes importing can be harmful....

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
In the Japanese version of CC you had to reply the game again to open the tech demo up..I haven't even finished the US game yet.I guess sometimes importing can be harmful....

Well, i just finished once and I could see the tech demo.

thesorrowmgs3

Custom Pro
You still have to wait after the credits though.

Richlando

The Japansese version? Huh, I didn't see the demo until I went back thru it and finished it again..did you happen to finish all the MIssions? Because I didn't,that's something I'm doing now in the US game.