• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Crytek's Ryse Revealed for Kinect

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

The mysterious Crytek title in development for the Xbox 360 and Kinect has been revealed today as Ryse, an action-oriented Kinect title. The title seems to be Microsoft's first attempt to please the hardcore crowd with a Kinect title. It's unclear whether or not this will be a rail-guided title, however from the early glimpse it seems like it may very well be[...]

Continue reading: Crytek's Ryse Revealed for Kinect...

JohnVani18

I noticed that in every game (so far) they have an "Y".. LOL! xD

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I noticed that in every game (so far) they have an "Y".. LOL! xD

Yep. To be fair, CryTek haven't done many proper games. They were founded in 1999 and only brought out their first game FarCry in 2004. How they survived 5 years without any games sold, I don't know. They made lots of trade show appearances and showed off early builds of CryEngine though to garner interest. Next game they released was Crysis in 2007, Crysis Warhead in 2008 and then Crysis 2 earlier this year. As well as all that, they bought a number of other game studios. Really interesting company.