• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CTorrentPSP - Torrent Client For PSP

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
screenshot12ab.png

Homebrew developer Danzel of AFKIM fame has released CTorrentPSP, a lightweight torrent client for the PSP.

Developed using PSPLINK, CTorrentPSP is designed to run under 3.X kernel based custom firmware. The feature set is rather minimal, with the author noting that advanced torrent protocol features such as secure HTTP support and peer exchange are not supported.

For installation instructions and detailed list of known bugs, make sure to refer to the included README.PSP file.

Download CTorrentPSP

CTorrentPSP - Torrent client for PSP (obv!) [Danzel]

BloodHalo117

rather pointless question

Well, i'm a noob for asking this. but i take it it directly downloads the files from the torrent to the memory stick. can i search for them (on the psp) and download the stuff?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well, i'm a noob for asking this. but i take it it directly downloads the files from the torrent to the memory stick. can i search for them (on the psp) and download the stuff?

The actual torrent files need to be placed in the application's torrent folder. You can't download them from the PSP, because I believe the PSP's internet browser does not let you choose a destination directory to save to while downloading a file.