• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CXMB For 3.71, 3.90 M33

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
P360white.jpg

Homebrew developer Poisonhzkj has released an update to CXMB, a custom firmware plugin that allows users to install custom made XMB themes from the memory stick rather than by copying files to the PSP's flash memory.

Now compatible with 3.71 and 3.90 M33 series firmware, the plugin introduces a file format called CTF (short for CXMB theme file). When installing a new theme to the memory stick, CXMB automatically creates a Default.ctf file on bootup which contains the contents of the installed theme. Pre-made themes in CTF format are available from the author's site.

As always, make sure to take a look at the included readme file for detailed setup and installation instructions.

Download CXMB for 3.90 M33 with Theme Creator / CXMB for 3.90 M33 / CXMB for 3.71 M33

CXMB For 3.71/3.90 [2Alien]

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm confused what the difference between Lite and Full. The full installation seems like a lot of work.

I guess the difference is that you can only use CTF format themes with the "Lite" version. The full version allows you to load themes in CTF format and themes that are broken up in separate folders.

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
Very cool.Capture the Flag themes are awesome xD

EDIT:Aleluia, the first theme I got working flawlessly. It's Ultimate blue for 380/3.90 M33.

Attachments

• Ultimate blue for 3.90 M33.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 491

Juliet

Extraordinary! I'm amazed. Anything you see and hear can be changed. From the splash screen to the menu structure! This is real customization.

@Raymond_N
With the full version you can use .ptf themes by changing them to .ctf format.

@Billyjj
Put .ctf themes into the regular THEME folder: ms0:/PSP/THEME/

shadows3323

Flashin Psp's FoR MoNEy :)
<p>crazy ggoodd</p>
<p>this will change all custom themes forevr</p>
<p>and also for people who dont know:
you need themes that are .ctf not the vsh folder and font folder stuff, that doesnt work</p>
<p>only put .ctf themes in theme folder then change the themes like how you change the old school themes</p>
<p>happy hackng</p>