• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cyber Communication Essay

mysenritsu

*hates having the Speech and Debate coach as an English teacher* xD So... for my English class I have to develop a 4-5 minute speech on the topic, "Cyber Communication: Problem or Progress?" I have to write it in 5-paragraph essay form and then memorize it, though T_T I have some ideas for it, but I was just wondering if anyone would have any suggestions on three points I could run. I can make my view on it completely pro (progress) or con (problem), or both, really, as long as it is "optimistic." So I just need to create three main ideas of this subject, pro and/or con. Unfortunately all I can think of is a paragraph each for it's progress, problems, and how to solve those problems (must compensate for negativity with hope for overcoming complications.) I think my idea is a little too generic, so if anyone can help me with this, that would be great :)