• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Daedalus PSP R12 Released - N64 Emulator For PSP

Richlando

So the expansion pak (equivelant) is already a part of Daedalus? Can the PSP (via Daedalus someday) handle the textures?

I know I ask stupid questions riddled with lame answers but I'm retarted..basically.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So the expansion pak (equivelant) is already a part of Daedalus? Can the PSP (via Daedalus someday) handle the textures?

I know I ask stupid questions riddled with lame answers but I'm retarted..basically.

Daedalus already emulates the expansion pak. Very few games used it though.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Daedalus already emulates the expansion pak. Very few games used it though.

But the most important one did- PERFECT DARK! :w00t:

MenaceInc

Staff Member
has anyone tested out Paper Mario to see whether it works yet?
i would now but i have to get ready for work.would like to know for when i get back,thanks :)

Cheezeball99

I've tried- no, MenaceInc, it doesn't. That is always one of the first ones I check with every rXX release.

Krelian

Change of perspective...

Do they?
If you're holding an N64 controller with your left thumb on the analog and your left index finger on the Z button there is no difference on PSP... your left thumb would be on the analog nub and your left index finger on the R button (use it like a Z button). No difference there...
Your right hand has just a little loss... you can plainly see your C buttons where the shape buttons are and still have the R button... you lose the A and B buttons but VERY few games require you to use A, B and all the C buttons... just map A and B to the C buttons you won't use.
Really it's not that big a stretch.

Cheezeball99

Actually, banner, I think you ARE pretty much the only one- I mean, the N64-to-PSP control conversion is fairly natural, it really causes no problems.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah, there are no problems with the control conversion. Play Mario 64 or Super Smash Bros., they both transition perfectly to the PSP.

Richlando

Perfect Dark doesn't work for me and I can get to the title screen of Paper Mario but that's about it. I will wait however long it takes for OoT to be fully playable, music and all.
And you can change the .ini config file for the buttons to your liking so the controls aren't a hinderance at all.

sukhi10

The n64 is very cool console its even cooler to play them on psp, The games which are working with good speeds mario 64,forsaken 64,aero gauge,lylat wars this emulator is getting interest each release i hope it will play full speed one day.