• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Daedalus R12 In-progress

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
If Daedalus ever emulates Majora's Mask at a decent rate I'll be in heaven..I missed out on that one back in the day..sob..

I BELIEVE it can run OoT decently, but I may be mistaken. MM'd take a long time, because not only is it, ya know, complicated, but it also takes the Expansion Pak, which has to be harder to emulate. (I know it's emulated, but I mean with decent speeds 'n' such.)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
If Daedalus ever emulates Majora's Mask at a decent rate I'll be in heaven..I missed out on that one back in the day..sob..

i looked so hard to try and get MM when it was released in the UK....xmas 2000 was no -go and any shipments to any game shops near were already taken up. :(

had to get a lend of it off a friend about mid-2001...and then i bought it in the zelda collectors edition for the Gamecube....

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
had to get a lend of it off a friend about mid-2001...and then i bought it in the zelda collectors edition for the Gamecube....

Yea, that Zelda Collector's Edition is the SHIZNIT! Has 5 games, although I am bugged that it didn't have LttP, my favorite.:sad: But the reason they didn't is because they came out with it for GBA, and they claimed you could just "get the Gameboy Player, then you could play any Zelda game on the Gamecube!" Well, I'm not going to spend another 40 bucks, considering I spent the 250 for the GC, 40 for the ZCE, 30 for LttP for GBA, and 100 for my GBASP. That should be enough.