• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Daedalus R14 Beta, Preliminary ME Support

MenaceInc

Staff Member
well next time you see him... tell him that I said he's a lazy fuck.

tell him that any other coder would have been making releases MUCH more frequently

also tell him that he's a fucking moron for not having his own site to promote releases, because he could have made a few $$ on links with the hundreds of thousands of clicks he WOULD have gotten

tell him that his emulator is UNFINISHED. that he's been wasting his time porting his OWN WORK instead of writing it from scratch specifically for the PSP

tell him that there's a DEVKIT and toolchain for the 4.xx kernel and that he doesn't have to make it 1.5 compatible anymore NOR DOES ANYONE WANT HIM TO DO SO

tell him that his little fanboy site has done NOTHING except embarrass themselves. and that his work is getting PISSED on instead of finished for his lazy ass

tell him that abandoning his work is weak and lame

basically.. tell him that he dropped the ball

big time

and tell him that he could have accomplished something

but never did

StrmnNrmn = EPIC FAIL

ok,that's majorly harsh on him.
unfortunately a lot of people have jobs which do take up quite a lot of time.
i myself clocked up over 48 hours in the workplace last week.
do i feel like sitting down and going through code and testing it after work?
no.
i feel like doing that on my days off.
which also happen to be spent with the gf.
gf+coding=doesn't work.
so...dont be so harsh.
i've never really done anything exciting or useful for the PSP scene but at least StrmnNrmn has...more so than me and a lot of other developers.

midnitdragoon

quest 64 runs pretty fast on this build. not bad! thanks!!! Although the sound needs a little bit of help the game is running rather well on 1 framskip. Disabling sound may help others with sensitive ear. Pokemon puzzle league works but then when u elect game mode you cant see anything after. .