• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Davee Downgrades PSPgo from 6.31 to 6.20

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

We interrupt your holiday celebrations to give you something else to celebrate about. Davee, famous for his work on ChickHEN, just tweeted that he has successfully downgraded his PSPgo from firmware 6.31 to 6.20. When asked the share more details about the new development Davee replied saying "Just wait a while ;)".

Glad to see the PSP is still getting some love from Davee; just wish the same could be said about those poor bodies..[...]

Continue reading: Davee Downgrades PSPgo from 6.31 to 6.20...

Hellcat

Contributor
That is really, REEEAAALLY nice, and I hope it'll work for 6.35 as well as THAT might actually get me HB on my PSPgo, and I wouldn't need to carry around two PSPs just to test my compiled stuff. nice. Very nice :)

Muratcan

Also possible to downgrade from 6.20 to any lower firmware now with the HEN-B revision. People are reporting they've installed 5.50 GEN. Even if those are lies it should be possible to get to 5.03 and use that HEN (enabling PSX ISOs and the PSPGo somehow going from the worst PSP to have to the best ;P).

Cloudy

Uh... No. Not possible to downgrade that far. The older firmware won't have support for the PSP Go.
Have you ever tried the PSP Go? If you have, you'd see it's not the worst PSP. I prefer it to the others.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I just said it was the best now it has been hacked ;)

I'm sorry but if you believe that the PSPgo is only good if it's hacked then you are an idiot, sir. I don't mean offense, I'm just stating a fact.

On the topic though, awesome job Davee. I look forward to reaping the profit xD

eldiablov

Contributor
This is all pure rumour. I don't believe for one second that this third rate 'developer' could come out with something of this calibre. He has lied before and doubtless he'll lie again.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
This is all pure rumour. I don't believe for one second that this third rate 'developer' could come out with something of this calibre. He has lied before and doubtless he'll lie again.

Agreed. I never heard of the guy releasing anything before so best just file this under rumour for now.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'm sorry but if you believe that the PSPgo is only good if it's hacked then you are an idiot, sir. I don't mean offense, I'm just stating a fact.

On the topic though, awesome job Davee. I look forward to reaping the profit xD
Ehhh that is an opinion. I think the PSPgo sucks in comparison to previous PSPs.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Ehhh that is an opinion. I think the PSPgo sucks in comparison to previous PSPs.

We can't all have the same opinion can we? I love the sleek small design, it's what the PSP should have been in the first place...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Ok guys I can only take so much sarcasm, that's enough. Those who are not familiar with Davee may think you're serious...

impulse

I hope it does allow you to d/g 6.35 (or the limited non-Go 6.36)

Hellcat I hope this does allow you to downgrade your go. : ) Then more easy compilations at work etc. One psp to carry, finally, maybe....

Regards,

npt (to any mod, I signed this acct up under my old nick a while ago, if you could change, it'd be much appreciated.)
:wink:

RoBz

sucker
go on dave i always knew you had it in you

but eh...what bodies? why was that included in the article???