• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Decision '08

Muratcan

Pixel Princess said:
Most of us in Ireland want Obama to get it, the thing is though the media over here can't print a non bias view of things so most people or completely misinformed about that's happening.

I myself would like Obama to get it, I don't really like him, but I'd rather have him over Mccain.

Not just Ireland, but most people in the world want Obama to get it!

I want Obama to win. He seems like a great guy and I enjoy listening to his speeches. Hopefully he practices what he preaches. Furthermore with the last 8 years of failure being under a Republican government, I think it is best to see what the Democratic side of the American political coin can do.

mohaas05

The only comfort I see in McCain is that his policies seem to reflect more that of George H. W. Bush rather than the current Bush.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Joey said:
McCain is too much like Bush... Obama wins by default.

I liked Obama's ad where he basically pwned McCain with McCain's own words.

Adiuvo

-chw42- said:
I liked Obama's ad where he basically pwned McCain with McCain's own words.
Obama seems like a much better speaker than McCain. Listening to Obama talk makes it feel like he actually can, and will, do the things he says.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Adiuvo said:
Obama seems like a much better speaker than McCain. Listening to Obama talk makes it feel like he actually can, and will, do the things he says.

He is a much better speaker than McCain. McCain sounds like he's scared half of the time he talks and that he's being forced to say something.

.A.J.

-chw42- said:
He is a much better speaker than McCain. McCain sounds like he's scared half of the time he talks and that he's being forced to say something.
I thought McCain did a better job than Obama at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner. He seemed more at home and funnier. Obama seemed slightly off, perhaps even a bit nervous, for the first time that I've seen.
Unfortunately for McCain, the Presidency isn't funny business. If it were, he'd be in the lead.

Did anyone else see those speeches? They were both pretty funny.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Abe Froeman said:
I thought the stormtrooper blaster sound was a nice touch. :)

mrray2012

I don't know why they keep bringing up the issue of Obama being a terrorist. Wasn't he like eight years old at the time?

Bossmanuk

Contributor
mrray2012 said:
I don't know why they keep bringing up the issue of Obama being a terrorist. Wasn't he like eight years old at the time?

Obama isn't a terrorist now, and wasn't when he was 8 years old.

If you are referring to Obama being Muslim at the age of 8 then you should have phrased it slightly differently.

Slasher

Suck It
If I could vote in the US election, I would definitely vote Obama. I would not even consider voting McCain with the policies he has written up.

In the Canadian election a couple of weeks ago I voted Green party. Conservatives ended up holding onto parliament for another short term though. They only won a minority government (less than 50% of seats) so they can't pass a whole lot of legislation without the approval of the other parties who have the rest of the seats.

Muratcan

Bossmanuk said:
Obama isn't a terrorist now, and wasn't when he was 8 years old.

If you are referring to Obama being Muslim at the age of 8 then you should have phrased it slightly differently.

I think he was talking about that other thing about the left wing group.

From BBC News- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7653132.stm
"US Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin has accused the Democratic presidential candidate, Barack Obama, of associating with terrorists.

She said he had been "palling around" with an ex-member of US-based militant group Weather Underground, which opposed the Vietnam War in the 1960s.

Mr Obama once served on a charity board with a member of the group, but he has denounced its activities. "

JEMdev

Slasher said:
If I could vote in the US election, I would definitely vote Obama. I would not even consider voting McCain with the policies he has written up.

In the Canadian election a couple of weeks ago I voted Green party. Conservatives ended up holding onto parliament for another short term though. They only won a minority government (less than 50% of seats) so they can't pass a whole lot of legislation without the approval of the other parties who have the rest of the seats.

its simple really,

you just catch a plain to the nearest red state, and vote under the name of my cat